Lt. Commander
# 1 camera zooming
01-30-2010, 06:47 AM
hi,

I am having an issue with the camera zooming out everytime i enter a new zone.....does anyone know how to stop this, it never happened to me in Beta?!

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 06:49 AM
For me it's always zooming in to the default zoom point. Both in space and on the ground. I like to zoom out from default to see more.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monthar
For me it's always zooming in to the default zoom point. Both in space and on the ground. I like to zoom out from default to see more.
My preffered is closer to the ship...dont ask why, but then when i go to sector space or somewhere new the camera is zoomed all the way out
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 06:54 AM
same here, space automatically zooms back to standart after a loading sequence, which was much closer in beta, ground is o.k, stays at max zoom in. I hope they didn't change it intentionally in order to make bigger ships appear bigger. The same zoom level i choose for the Miranda could be too much for a Sovereign, so we have to zoom back on the bigger ships which reduces visible detail of course, but i can't live with that tiny thing on my screen so i always zoom in to a reasonable degree.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawa_Juice View Post
My preffered is closer to the ship...dont ask why, but then when i go to sector space or somewhere new the camera is zoomed all the way out
Same here - I find things easier to work with zoomed in a little - but that's me.

Ark