Lt. Commander
# 31
01-29-2010, 01:31 PM
from my understanding....

the Borg skin is just a patch over your pre-existing character. After applying that re-skin, you get it's ability stats. I don't know why so many people are waiting... play play play, then apply once fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-29-2010, 01:47 PM
No one payed any (notable) extra to get into the headstart. Get some perspective. This is not a tragedy, it is a minor inconvenience. Some mistakes were made, yes. But it's not the end of the world.. it's how the world works.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-29-2010, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipeness View Post

the Borg skin is just a patch over your pre-existing character. After applying that re-skin, you get it's ability stats. I don't know why so many people are waiting... play play play, then apply once fixed.
This is incorrect, liberated Borg are a species you select at character creation. As noted for joined trill, you CANNOT change a character's species after creation.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player0
This is incorrect, liberated Borg are a species you select at character creation. As noted for joined trill, you CANNOT change a character's species after creation.
Everyone knows any species (except the Undine, and because the Borg think they suck, the Kazon) can be assimilated. PROOF OF A SPECIES CHANGE RIGHT THERE

god what kind of trekkie are you huh
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipeness View Post

Its not just a patch over the top.. Its more than just a reskinning. There are traits only available to the borg
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-29-2010, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisane
Its not just a patch over the top.. Its more than just a reskinning. There are traits only available to the borg
Hence why I am waiting till 2011 when it will work.