Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killswitch_MK1
no mate, alot of people are ion the game an d playing
well then this is extra amazing ********.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeliss
seriously wtf is going on? I haven't been able to get the Sol system to load for almost an hour. I made a new character to try to get in and submit a help ticket, but it won't load the first area.

Anyone else having this problem? It's really ticking me off. Some head start...
no mate, alot of people are ion the game an d playing
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-29-2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:
seriously wtf is going on? I haven't been able to get the Sol system to load for almost an hour. I made a new character to try to get in and submit a help ticket, but it won't load the first area.

thats the error message your getting?
Lt. Commander
# 14
Quote:

ohh yhaa you pay good money for a product and you don't get anything for your hard earned cash this game is like 50 hours of work for me so fix plz this is to much...... im sitting here linen up with chips'n'dip cola, choclate and ready to play a whole night, been looking forward to this for a very long time and what do a get???? a very very looooooong nose.
Lt. Commander
# 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ1984 View Post
There is also an emergency problem at steam, not sure if its your fault or steams fault, but people on steam are getting our games deleted, it just deleted all 10gb :S that pretty damn awesome
Yeah that happened to me too... got in to the game once and got booted out when trying to get my borg from c-store ... after trying to restart the game Steam removed game files and started redownloading all 10Gb at 240kb/s... so no STO for me today

-W
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-29-2010, 01:01 PM
This is just the first bump of what is sure to be a rocky road for the first couple weeks around here. Every MMO has 'em though I must admit my disappointment at finding more disconnects and inability to log in now than during the beta. I guess maybe it's good news and a sign that lots and lots of people pre-ordered. Always look on the bright side of life and all that...
Lt. Commander
# 17
Well this is unplayable I'm afraid. In, out, in, out, shake it all about, like playing by e-mail!

Dr. S.
Lt. Commander
# 18
Was getting disconnected alot right before this account server problem...was anyone else getting disconned too?
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-29-2010, 01:02 PM
Game HAS NOT LAUNCHED.

think about it, we are in headstart.

Chill, have a cold one
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-29-2010, 01:04 PM
steam should not unintall the game from your machine, try the desktop item of STO and it should take you to steam and load the launch menu