Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2010, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStreaker
You have offered an awesome launch!

The game is looking good, A.I. seem to be pathing good now, and I'm having a blast! I am having much fun.

Thanks for all your hard work to everyone at Cryptic, just another fan and customer

P.S. the shuttle pet is super cute!
I agree this has been a fantastically smooth launch, no hangs, no lag, smooth connect on first try and play!
And no this is not sarcasm, for the whiners out there sorry you couldn't get in at 10:00:01am but when I went home for lunch at 30 mins after launch I didn't have any problems.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStreaker
You have offered an awesome launch!

The game is looking good, A.I. seem to be pathing good now, and I'm having a blast! I am having much fun.

Thanks for all your hard work to everyone at Cryptic, just another fan and customer

P.S. the shuttle pet is super cute!
Awesome launch? Where were you 12-1pm CST? Slow, couldn't get in the game. Crashing to desktop. No Borg characters.
Now those with steam are forced to redownload the entire game.

Awesome launch? HA!
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-29-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raemet View Post
I have to agree. Except for some *relatively* minor hiccups, I'd have to say that, thus far, the launch has been a LOT better than Champions Online,

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Seadgir
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akril View Post
For anyone who has not purchased this game, this is propaganda BS. Since launch (which was an hour late) I've been disconnected 5 times. Its been 3 hours 20 minutes, and I've only managed to game for a total of 1:20 minutes due to constant disconnects.

We also had this Open Beta, and Cryptic said "we've miscalculated how much you all love us". Its non-sense. Cyrptic are just taking your money and not spending enough of it on stability.
So only because YOU personally had this problem everyone else should have the same problem? What about thousands of players who are logged in right now? is that propaganda too? stop posting bull **** man makes you look like a fool.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abradax
I wish I was playing right now, but I am not playing a character I have no interest in playing.

Please unlock my Borg.
I have to agree in beta character development made no difference but Borg is why I went lifetime (the game too but shhhhhhhh)) I do not want to invest in a toon I won't be leveling through head start.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-29-2010, 01:25 PM
Where's My Borg....
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-29-2010, 01:27 PM
try logining in after beta to find a 10GB patch grrr
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-29-2010, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kright0n View Post
Where's My Borg....
The liberated Borg were re-assimulated into the collective.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-29-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abradax
I wish I was playing right now, but I am not playing a character I have no interest in playing.

Please unlock my Borg.
I hear ya man, in the mean time I think you should unlock the Klingons and just mess around with their faction a little bit, and give the Federation some targets to shoot at!

Before you know it, 4 days will have been up and you will be assimilating like there's no tommorrow with your hot liberared borg action.