Lt. Commander
# 1 Lookign for a fleet
06-01-2011, 08:01 AM
Hello, im looking for a fleet of devoted trekkies. I'm a federation LT.Commander and I'd really like to join a good big fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-01-2011, 10:07 AM
If you are over 30 then we may have a fleet for you!

We are a "mature" fleet with members from 29-60 and we all have work, home improvements and family that cut into our STO time! A balance is always good so we are a casual fleet. We are only 2 months old but we now have 30 active players and all of us are social first and game second. A really great group of people if I do say so myself

We are not an ordinary fleet where you have to beg to move up in ranks we have a ranking system that is based on your in-fleet rank so if you are a Captain in game you have earned the Fleet rank of Captain. If you want to be more involved then we will make you Fleet Admiral and put you to work!

We are trying to have a variety of options so there is some Roleplay (RP) and fleet missions and player on player (pvp). For the RP we have made up a continuing background storyline where officers from the 23rd century that are about to die are scooped up and taken to the 25th century to fight in the war. We have all been working on our bios to fit that storyline (but it is not mandatory)

We all love TOS but since we are in the 25th century now we can use and play with all of the new toys and ships but nothing is more fun to us than to do a pvp all with our TOS Constellation Class or hang out in Quarks with TOS uniforms and start a fight with all of the spinoff supporters (I am talking about the show Joey

Well let us know if you are interested and good luck trying to find a home.

Find out More about the Fleet:
http://sto-tos.blogspot.com/

Sign up on the fleet website, look around and if you wish to be a part of the fleet, please fill out the application form. http://www.TOSFLEET.com/

Ambassador KATRA
KATRA@James_Bailey
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-01-2011, 10:13 AM
Hey jacobniles

Well we're not ones to toot our own horns in {UFP}, but one look at our in-house built website should prove to you that we are through and through a dedicated trekkies fleet.
We support not just Star Trek Online, but a myriad of Star Trek titles, and have remained a purely Star Trek only gaming fleet since our founding back in 2002. While we have members who engage in other non-Trek games, we only recruit through games like Star Trek Online, and the more classic Star Trek titles. That way when people enter, we all instantly have something in common to share.

Beyond being a large fleet with plenty of in-game activities (check out our event calendar on the forums for a taster), we also hold fun events such as Trivia Nights, and TeamSpeak games like Star Trek Changelings which is exclusive to the UFP and is always a lot of fun.

All we ask of our members is to sign a monthly roll call at the beginning of each month, which is quick and painless, and also a good opportunity for our members to give us feedback and comments on everything to do with the fleet. Beyond that people are free to be involved as much or as little as they like, no pressures.

So if you're interested in immersing yourself in a fun and friendly Star Trek only fleet, then look no further than {UFP} The United Federation of Planets.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards,
John Hathaway

www.ufplanets.com
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-02-2011, 06:18 AM
Hi Jacob Niles,

I think you should seriously consider 3rd Fleet, I think we may be just what you are looking for!

We are a large international fleet with English, French and German speaking divisions. This gives us that "always on" feeling as there are people playing across many timezones.

We have a flourishing forum helping to keep you up to date with the key events in the Star Trek Online universe. It's also got a lot of hints and tips and people willing to give you their opinion on practically anything :p

We also organise many events to help you get the most from your game time, ranging from STF's, joint fleet actions, PvP tournaments and light role play (if you want hardcore role play there's probably other fleets that would be a better fit for you).

We're a mature fleet and get that RL happens so we don't make demands on your game-time. It's all pretty relaxed. But one thing I can guarantee - we're all BIG fans - we are a dedicated STO fleet - we don't dilute our attention with trying to pander to other games.

If this sounds like it is up your street and you want to join the FUN please look us up at http://www.3rdfleet.com or check out our vid at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42p-B1wWDuE&hd=1
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobniles
Hello, im looking for a fleet of devoted trekkies. I'm a federation LT.Commander and I'd really like to join a good big fleet.
We have just what your looking for.
We are a fleet of 40+ members on Federation, and 25+ on Klingon.
Were 18+, mature, friendly and laid back
We have teamspeak and a website
Were allied with the best fleets out there
We enjoy STF's, PVP, PVE and enjoy having fun
We like to help others who need leveling
We welcome all time zones.
We have been around since January 2010

www.psiaquarrifleet.webs.com

Get in charge with me in game at @Cassanova007
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Wouldn't you rather be a leader rather than a follower? Tired of being part of a group rather than "lead" a group of players.
Are you tired of looking for fleets that have no goals in making a difference for member satisfaction.

If you answer to any of these questions is yes then join me in creating starfleet's finest fleet...where you always have a voice and input...

PM me for more information.

Frankie