Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
# 41
02-01-2010, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavericknz View Post
Finally got to Lt Comm Time for a new ship
Go go Maverick. You're almost making me wanna take up the Headstart program, but I've been looking forward to this game for, aww hell, decades (lol), I think I'll be able to hang out to the 18th.... just.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-01-2010, 04:29 AM
Only lieutenant 2, damn real world commitments!!!
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-01-2010, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyLash View Post
Only lieutenant 2, damn real world commitments!!!
Yeah, my plan was:

1. Win Lotto.

2. Win Powerball.

3. Buy every STO plan available.

4. Quit work.

5. Play STO.

/sigh - didn't make it past Step 1.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzHawkeye View Post
Yeah, my plan was:

1. Win Lotto.

2. Win Powerball.

3. Buy every STO plan available.

4. Quit work.

5. Play STO.

/sigh - didn't make it past Step 1.
Darrnit! that was my plan too! hehe
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-01-2010, 03:15 PM
I just thought I'd let you know about another democratic fleet, for alliance purposes or something. Their name is Synergy and they are a community fleet based on voting and the like. their website is
http://thesynergyfleet.com/

Daed told us what happened with a certain someone and even though it's been said I appolgise on behalf of my fleet
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Thanks Sol, hopefully we can all just move on past this sillyness now, and just have some good honest fun!!!
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-01-2010, 07:15 PM
I'll contact the fleet mentioned and drop a friendly hello on them.

I've no doubt that it is the hope of both these Oceanic fleets that recent events are the final chapter.

So, on a brighter note, it seems we might not be the only democratic fleet, which is nice to know and something we'll follow up on.

For those players in the Oceanic area (or indeed with odd Oceanic hours... hehe), who are interested in a fully democratic, open, friendly, fun and mature fleet, we believe we can offer the premiere experience for this in the Oceanic area.

Our membership is made up primarily of older gamers (walking sticks and shopping centre scooters all round), with a great depth of experience in the MMO genre specifically and the Star Trek world generally.

We're keen gamers, role-players, jokers, peers and friends looking for a few more to fill out the chairs in the bar and pool room while we play a game most of us have been looking forward to for years/decades/centuries etc.
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Preach it Brother Havok!

The other thing Ive noticed about SCF is that people are playing at all different times, catering for all lifestyles! As in, early arvo, mid arvo, primetime, late night! Its great!!!
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-02-2010, 02:33 AM
I would just like to say how pleased i am with the influx of new members to SCF.A few members not from the south pacific basin,such as America shows that anyone can join our little fleet as we cater to many play times and personalities.Hope to see ya around the galaxy.
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-02-2010, 05:08 AM
Almost time to go officially live, goodluck to everyone for a smooth transition and hope yo see everyone in game ASAP!