Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains,

We are aware that some players attempting to purchase ZEN via Steam are unable to complete their transactions at this time. We are working on the issue, and as soon as it is resolved, I'll be sure to post an update here.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 2
10-17-2013, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We are aware that some players attempting to purchase ZEN via Steam are unable to complete their transactions at this time. We are working on the issue, and as soon as it is resolved, I'll be sure to post an update here.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
So it was not an intentional removal ? its merly a bugg ?

Dont wanna look like im rude or anything but as i stated in the other thread. the payment options on the Perfect world homepages never work.

Steam has allways been a reliable and good source.
They have the best payment option on the planet at this very moment.
You input ur card info and voila it works.
when you go to the perfect world homepage you need to click through 6 pages and fill out aloot of weaird stuff and then all u get is error and you lose 3usd for transaction fees.

steam never has such things they always deduct the correct money and u get what u payed for.

something to bring to ur commanders and chiefs on perfect world perhaps to fix a good payment system like steam. World of tanks also has 1 good payment system input the card info and done. but they also has several bad ones.

I remember Long long time ago when cryptic had this game with atari they used to in the start have a super good payment system very similar to steam.
input ur card and voila ur done. thats how i got my life time back in the days.
i also bought those "gift cards" cryptic had back in those days was like the best thing ever.

you could buy it and then give it away to anyone you wanted.
this no longer exist when perfect world took over and this new payment options ruined everything.

and if legacy pack romulans was not added to steam i could not buy it.
steam is preatty much essential payment system for Star trek online untill such a time that you can fix the broken payment systems.

just my 30 cents.

and thanks for the info post so we know it will be fixed. much apriciated.
If only they fix Cloaking bugg *new message BOOM decloacked.
Career Officer
# 3 Fix this crap!
10-17-2013, 04:02 PM
Will you guys fix this crap?! I can't use the bucks I got in my steam wallet because of this crap. Stupid!
Survivor of Romulus
every time since cryptc's recent maintenance, I can't get to my steam wallet on the Steam version of STO. It keeps taking me to the perfect worlds transaction service instead.

If the developers are reading this can you fix this problem please.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 5
10-17-2013, 06:04 PM
This is now resolved. Thanks for your patience as we worked to fix the issue!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 6
10-17-2013, 06:10 PM
I can confirm that my Steam Wallet is now showing as a viable option. Thank you! (Getting Zen through any other payment method is a bit of a hassle in IL, or at least has been, and Steam Wallet is relatively pain-free.)
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-17-2013, 06:33 PM
Yeh! Glad its a quick fix, will try again tonight.
Lieutenant
# 8
11-02-2013, 06:20 PM
I am also having this issue and it is frustrating me!
Closed Thread