Lt. Commander
To help cut down the 1000+ "Why isn't my shuttle/uniform/Constitution/Bridge Officer Borg etc" not in the game yet. They will ALL be available on the 2nd! Just wait a few more days gents....

Edited for clairity. Still, I think the other Borg is also coming the 2nd, as it clearly isn't in yet.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 05:42 PM
might want to take the borg of that list my friend. It has nothing to do about the codes but the life timer pre accounts and was stated that it would be in the head start. just so you dont get flamed lol a lot of unhappy peps right now.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 05:43 PM
Personally, I recommend that someone dig up the old Preorder FAQ and sticky it back on top of the forum.

It would be much quicker to point folks too it then having to answer the same question over and over.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adohi
might want to take the borg of that list my friend. It has nothing to do about the codes but the life timer pre accounts and was stated that it would be in the head start. just so you dont get flamed lol a lot of unhappy peps right now.
he means the borg bridge officer
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Rook View Post
To help cut down the 1000+ "Why isn't my shuttle/uniform/Constitution/Bridge Officer Borg etc" not in the game yet. They will ALL be available on the 2nd! Just wait a few more days gents....

Edited for clairity. Still, I think the other Borg is also coming the 2nd, as it clearly isn't in yet.
The shuttle is in, I have it. The borg character was fixed and is now in.

The only things that shouldn't be in till the 2nd are the pre-order bonuses