Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 121
01-29-2010, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liko
I won't flame you because you are not worth it. But no way you have 10 years of beta testing experience. Such nonsense.

Go play some other MMO and stop being such a emo girl.
If you really dont have anything intelligent to say... maybe you should just shut up? Especially now when hundreds if not thousands of ppl are upset about not being able to play the game they have paid for? mm?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 122
01-29-2010, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Securion View Post
If you really dont have anything intelligent to say... maybe you should just shut up? Especially now when hundreds if not thousands of ppl are upset about not being able to play the game they have paid for? mm?
Why don't you take your own advice? do you have beta experience for 10 years too which justifies your whining, or you have some other excuse?

Since when whining and moaning is intelligent? duh!!

'LOL..FAIL'.... yeah such an intelligent title.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 123
01-29-2010, 03:25 PM
No issues for me.... my borg works fine... YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 124
01-29-2010, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liko
Why don't you take your own advice? do you have beta experience for 10 years too which justifies your whining,

'LOL..FAIL'.... yeah such an intelligent title.
LOL That has winner written all over it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 125
01-29-2010, 03:28 PM
I am going to jump in on this thread that normally I would avoid. The reason everyone is posting and upset is cause they LOVE the game and want to play and for whatever reason, cannot. So obviously, tempers and frustration, even if aimed blindly, guide people to start accusations and blame. I do hope that the admins start to regulate the forums from some of the childish topics/issues and keep it civil and constructive.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 126
01-29-2010, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodean
LOL That has winner written all over it.
Sad part is he is 36 year old army captain. Who would have imagined haan? if grown ups are like this who can blame kids?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 127
01-29-2010, 03:32 PM
Still no probs yet.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 128
01-29-2010, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liko
Sad part is he is 36 year old army captain. Who would have imagined haan? if grown ups are like this who can blame kids?
That is real sad from the post, thought the army learnt discipline.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 129
01-29-2010, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedes
Can't login, unstable, random disconnects. Go ahead, defend away - you can no longer use the "this is BETA" excuses. It seems like all those negative comments during beta has merits after all.

Cryptic, how am I going to become the first Klingon General with all these issues?
Didnt you say you canceled your pre order?... why are you here.. GTFO.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 130
01-29-2010, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightnvy View Post
Didnt you say you canceled your pre order?... why are you here.. GTFO.
Way to go
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:06 PM.