Lt. Commander
# 21
01-30-2010, 01:18 PM
Just completed my rebuild,all software configured and ready to go and the bloody server is down.Somebody pass me the valium oh and greetings to all in the fleet
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-30-2010, 01:56 PM
the as been a off day for me
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-30-2010, 03:08 PM
to the top
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-30-2010, 03:15 PM
still waiting,yawn.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-30-2010, 03:35 PM
I saw this forum and thought a British fleet woudl be great, I live in the UK, play games and like ST.

I'm new to MMO and a beginner at STO (like everyone, I've played the beta and it looks cool, I prefer playing in teams, it's more fun... so I came looking...

The forum seems to be more about Rank, who has Command, who the subordinates are and a huge list of pecking orders... its' a real turn off to new gamers... couldn't you write more about why the Britannian fleet is good? why should someone choose it over another? There are loads of people in here, so there must be good/enjoyable aspects... isn't that why everyone plays - to enjoy it?

R

(Non-Executive-Non-Admiral-Non-Captain-Non-Director-Non-Officer)
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-30-2010, 03:46 PM
fancy seeing me here guys?
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-30-2010, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meemaamuu
I saw this forum and thought a British fleet woudl be great, I live in the UK, play games and like ST.

I'm new to MMO and a beginner at STO (like everyone, I've played the beta and it looks cool, I prefer playing in teams, it's more fun... so I came looking...

The forum seems to be more about Rank, who has Command, who the subordinates are and a huge list of pecking orders... its' a real turn off to new gamers... couldn't you write more about why the Britannian fleet is good? why should someone choose it over another? There are loads of people in here, so there must be good/enjoyable aspects... isn't that why everyone plays - to enjoy it?

R

the Fleet it self looks for team players and those we can depend on to help out should the need arise and we have those who came come and assist you as well. we are a fun group but also mature. we also are not just in the UK, myself for example i live in Texas in the US, we do have quite a few members from the UK theUS and more! so we are a diverse group. we do have a number of divisions to choose from pending on what you want to do in game, we arent gonna choose that for you that is your option and we can fit you in whenever you like. yes it is a structured group but we do have alot of fun. if you would like to talk to us more about it and if you can setup teamspeak we would love to talk to you morem just PM me or Merlin from this thread and we will set up with the teamspeak address and port ##'s, and you can come and see what we are like.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-31-2010, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meemaamuu

R

There is more, I just had to get the thread back up fast. But you should join the fleet, you will have a lot of fun and help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliescene
fancy seeing me here guys?
Yeah how have you been??
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-31-2010, 04:37 AM
UBF recruiting for good officers!!!!!!! if you are interested in joining the ranks of a great fun fleet with great people to help you through the game and make the game even more interesting contact us now, when you meet the friendly officers and experiance STO the UBF way you`ll never look back.

Fleet Website:
http://www.unitedbritfleet.com/
TeamSpeak 3 Download link
http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
TS3 Address:unitedbritfleet.com, Port:9988
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-31-2010, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catzklawz View Post
Living on the edge of known space, there are a few of the select. We truly bold go where others are scared to tread. The information gathered by the Exploration division aids the entire fleet in set-up and deployment of large scale missions and raids. We often operate alone and far from reinforcements. A strong crew and ship is desirable.

To risk one's life in the further exploration of the galaxy is the most noble sacrifice a fleet officer can make.

For further information please PM me!
OR
Visit unitedbritfleet.com

Shamelessly copy and pasted from above

Keeping it rolling