Lt. Commander
# 471
03-20-2012, 03:18 AM
OK Merlin86 that would be good. Could you send me a PM about it? i would like to start doing stuff for the UBF.
Lt. Commander
# 472
03-20-2012, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob43365
OK Merlin86 that would be good. Could you send me a PM about it? i would like to start doing stuff for the UBF.
if you dont get a hold of me you can get a hold of matrix
Lt. Commander
# 473
03-20-2012, 06:58 PM
Merlin old friend. Good to see that UBF is back in action. If you require some assistance in helping you get back to your feet a bit, just let me know. Plus looking forward to re-open relations with you.

Meanwhile we have been going through some transition ourselves as I have reassumed control of the fleet after our old leader stepped down. Will be renaming ourselves Starfleet Unlimited once we get a new website up and running, but we are using that name in-game right now.
Lt. Commander
# 474
03-20-2012, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Farrior View Post
Merlin old friend. Good to see that UBF is back in action. If you require some assistance in helping you get back to your feet a bit, just let me know. Plus looking forward to re-open relations with you.

Meanwhile we have been going through some transition ourselves as I have reassumed control of the fleet after our old leader stepped down. Will be renaming ourselves Starfleet Unlimited once we get a new website up and running, but we are using that name in-game right now.
YES INDEED! we need to keep relations open. Since you are in transition, I would like to open talks about combining
Lt. Commander
# 475
03-20-2012, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin86
YES INDEED! we need to keep relations open. Since you are in transition, I would like to open talks about combining
Hmm....very interesting. Though something of tha nature obviously require quite a bit of pros and cons, give and take overviews. I will not only put my ambassador to work, but also entertain the idea of having a meeting between our fleets on X-Fire concerning it. We'll have to schedule a time for it.
Lt. Commander
# 476
03-21-2012, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Farrior View Post
Hmm....very interesting. Though something of tha nature obviously require quite a bit of pros and cons, give and take overviews. I will not only put my ambassador to work, but also entertain the idea of having a meeting between our fleets on X-Fire concerning it. We'll have to schedule a time for it.
I have find if one of my officers have X-Fire. I do not but will look into it
Lt. Commander
# 477
03-21-2012, 12:35 AM
It has been a long time my old friend. It is good to see you and Admiral Farrior back in the mix of things. The Jevonites are very small and I'm very old, but if there is anything we the Cardassians can do to help you, let us know.

Just don't let word get out that we're nice. It would ruin my antagonistic reputation you know.
Lt. Commander
# 478
03-21-2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nador_Ekoor View Post
It has been a long time my old friend. It is good to see you and Admiral Farrior back in the mix of things. The Jevonites are very small and I'm very old, but if there is anything we the Cardassians can do to help you, let us know.

Just don't let word get out that we're nice. It would ruin my antagonistic reputation you know.
thank is some good information there
Lt. Commander
# 479
03-21-2012, 04:34 PM
Dropping a line and seeing how things are today.
Lt. Commander
# 480
03-22-2012, 03:19 PM
Howdy folks.... Figured I'd pick you up from the second page and introduce myself.

I'm Roger from Pegasus Fleet (soon to be Starfleet Unlimited), our fleet ambassador. I'm interested in talking out diplomatic relations with you folks, and seeing what we can hammer out.