Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 491
03-30-2012, 01:53 PM
I'm trying to apply to the fleet on sto-ubf.guildlaunch.com and I made a guildlaunch account but when I try to fill out the application it asks me this:
What is your STO account name?
There is NO place to enter your sto account name in. I want to get registered on the site but there is no spot where I can type my sto account name in. Help??
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 492
04-02-2012, 12:52 AM
Is this guild a roleplaying guild?How active is it right now?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 493
04-02-2012, 12:30 PM
This fleet is active and I'm on usually every day.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 494
04-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Just a little bump from Starfleet Unlimited!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 495
04-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrae
Is this guild a roleplaying guild?How active is it right now?
we have people on all this time, everyday
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 496
04-05-2012, 03:15 PM
*points* Look, it's the elusive one....

Yes I am alive and kicking, just very very busy.

The website is being worked on, but I'm keeping it all hush hush and under wraps for the moment :-P

It's going to be a few weeks until it's finalised etc. due to work being insane, so please, keep using the one that's there for the moment.

I do get in the game for at least 30 minutes per day currently but haven't seen anyone except for Meow for a while.

Soooooo, will keep you posted on the site

Thanks
TheMightySpud
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 497
04-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Hi all, hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. Looking forward to some fleet STF's
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 498
04-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBSneak
Hi all, hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. Looking forward to some fleet STF's
I have alot going on, but I Will be ingame tomorrow
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 499
04-10-2012, 09:48 PM
No worries brother, I also have a lot going on.... kids and all anyways its good to get a little time in when I can. Looking forward to seeing the new web digs.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 500
04-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMightySpud View Post
*points* Look, it's the elusive one....

Yes I am alive and kicking, just very very busy.

The website is being worked on, but I'm keeping it all hush hush and under wraps for the moment :-P

It's going to be a few weeks until it's finalised etc. due to work being insane, so please, keep using the one that's there for the moment.

I do get in the game for at least 30 minutes per day currently but haven't seen anyone except for Meow for a while.

Soooooo, will keep you posted on the site

Thanks
TheMightySpud
that is the best avatar and signature I have ever seen. I hope I can have one made for me
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:57 PM.