Career Officer
For the past couple of hours, I've been trying to get into Foundry missions, but none of them are starting. But the editor is working.

Anyone know what might be going on?

EDIT:

After doing some testing on two of my KDF characters, I think I found that there is a Foundry Glitch with Drozana Station.

When getting the mission from within the station itself, it does not load into the active mission roster. But when you are outside, like in orbit outside the station, you can get Foundry missions. But when you zone into Drozana, the mission disappears from the mission listing, even when it's set to the Primary Mission. So think this is something the Foundry team should investigate.

FYI was testing with Bazag's: The Honor of Profit Foundry mission.

Last edited by azurianstar; 10-17-2013 at 10:29 PM.
Career Officer
I was following up on a slew of 1-star reviews on Interwarp Experiment as suddenly many players do not seem to be able to start it. I was able to replicate the problem on my own account on two separate alts.

The mission worked fine for months before being featured, and now a week after being featured, today's patch seems to have broken my mission

The bug seems to be connected to the Regulus sector block:

- If you claim the mission elsewhere, it no longer shows as active when you enter the RSB (and thus you get no mission prompt in the Briar Patch)

- If you are already in the RSB, and you Hail the mission, clicking accept just exits the dialog and the mission is not added

I also tried publishing an exact backup copy of the mission, and the same characters can successfully pick up and start the mission wherever they accept the mission (in or out of Regulus block).
Try out the latest in episodic Foundry missions:

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
10-17-2013, 11:19 PM
Thanks for the report -- I've escalated this for investigation.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-18-2013, 09:07 AM
I have tried twice to do Interwarp experiment. It shows up in my mission log until the moment I enter the Regulus Sector Block, then it disapears. It reappears when I leave the Sector block. I tried dropping it and restarting. Same thing. Really wanted to try that on out....
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
10-18-2013, 11:18 AM
This is under investigation. Thanks for your reports.
Captain
# 6
10-18-2013, 01:48 PM
I've noticed this too; if you set a Foundry mission as your primary mission, a lot of the time (especially when zoning into or out of sector space maps) it'll replace the Foundry mission with another accepted mission as your primary (for me, it keeps wanting to swap out Foundry missions for Defera Invasion Zone missions)...
----
Oh, my Sarr Theln... What have they done to you?