Lt. Commander
# 81
02-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Folks, I've read this in a few threads, I tried it and it worked for me -

When turning in BO quests, do so at the source. Do not click the radio button (dot) but click the DESCRIPTION itself. If this does not light up the radio button (dot) then BACK out of the reward and restart the conversation.

I have tried it, it works, and after 3 lost BOffs I'm finally getting my rewards. This SHOULD work for you if you've been having the same problem.
Lt. Commander
# 82
02-01-2010, 08:36 AM
my random bo's from leveling havent shown up either. i tried accepting them over the wire (ie hailing sf command) and returning to star base to accept them in person both times the bo i was suppose to be awarded ended up somewheres else other then my inventory.
Lt. Commander
# 83
02-01-2010, 10:21 AM
This isn't a minor detail, we're talking about a total failure of the Mission Reward system. A functioning Mission Reward system is the backbone of any MMORPG; I'm hoping someone at Cryptic is working on this issue. Do they seriously think we'll keep putting in the time and effort necessary to progress in a game when the associated mission/levelling rewards are not provided? Kind of takes out the whole point of playing the game. We need more from Cryptic than lip-service to this issue and sarcasm from the devs. This issue wasn't even listed in their "working out the bugs in headstart" post.

Thank goodness I didn't pay for a lifetime subscription.
Lt. Commander
# 84
02-01-2010, 11:02 AM
There is a ticket you can subscribe to and its status is "In Progress" - which means, that they are already looking into it.
Lt. Commander
# 85
02-01-2010, 12:44 PM
I couldn't find any official statement about this, except the one in the Sticky-Ticket saying "We're on it" ...
Is it true, the BOs from the Mission Reward are better than those we can buy in the Station?
Lt. Commander
# 86
02-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Sparks
I couldn't find any official statement about this, except the one in the Sticky-Ticket saying "We're on it" ...
Is it true, the BOs from the Mission Reward are better than those we can buy in the Station?
Unless they added an option to purchase green/blue/purple level officers, yes.
Lt. Commander
# 87
02-01-2010, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Sparks
Very true - they come in various quality levels with higher tier skills in lower tier slots, sometimes superior racial traits, etc. To my mind these are more important in the long haul than green/blue/purple item rewards for the progression of your crews development as their effects on gameplay could last your captains whole career not just an equipment tier or two.
Lt. Commander
# 88
02-01-2010, 03:26 PM
I realy hope, they'll give us a good replacement BO for this loss, after they'd fixed the problem.
Lt. Commander
# 89
02-01-2010, 03:34 PM
well, they have less than a day to fix the boff bug. It's not going to be fixed in time. You count on that much! Azura isn't the only broken mission. Ive lost 2 boffs and some armour so far. Prepare for the groans of the crowds logging in from the midnight launch, doing azura and swearing
Lt. Commander
# 90
02-01-2010, 03:38 PM
I have not been getting my BOffs as apart of the random crew assignments. But have been successful when they've been rewarded as mission rewards.