Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
OK I spend 240 bucks for a life sub and go to headset. First steam makes me re-download 10gigs. Now I find out you can not make your Borg caption because they were to ignorant to let us test the Borg captions in beta like we begged for. If they would have opened cstore and let us make are Borgs they could have seen weeks ago this problem.

So now I am getting screwed out of the first headstart day because I am not just making a char. to turn around and never use again when they finally fix cstore so we can get are real char.

I think cryptic should give us life subs something for screwing us out of headstart because they were to lazy to test the store
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZielReaver View Post
OK I spend 240 bucks for a life sub and go to headset. First steam makes me re-download 10gigs. Now I find out you can not make your Borg caption because they were to ignorant to let us test the Borg captions in beta like we begged for. If they would have opened cstore and let us make are Borgs they could have seen weeks ago this problem.

So now I am getting screwed out of the first headstart day because I am not just making a char. to turn around and never use again when they finally fix cstore so we can get are real char.

I think cryptic should give us life subs something for screwing us out of headstart because they were to lazy to test the store
Man, with that much mispelling you have got to be a troll.....
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 02:05 PM
The game doesn't go offline tomorrow. You will still be able to play and eventually get your Borg. Calm down. You don't need any of this NOW.

Remain Clam. Have Patience and all will be well. Your blood pressure will thank you for it!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 02:07 PM
You didn't get your Borg on time... there was a massive earthquake in Haiti. Let's keep things in focus. The world will go on and your Borg will show up soon enough.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 02:07 PM
I would hope you didn't just get the lifetime for the borg and head start is 3 more days after this one. Chillax bro. Honestly I am suprised the server hasn't exploded.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salz78
You didn't get your Borg on time... there was a massive earthquake in Haiti. Let's keep things in focus. The world will go on and your Borg will show up soon enough.
Haiti is possibly the most creative excuse for a software developer I've seen to date.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZielReaver View Post

Borg captions? Is that like a LOLCAT? a LOLBORG?

Face it, the cstore's down. Nothing we can do but wait it out.

I'm still waiting for the Liberated Borg character and the Mirror Universe uniform...
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Ya I was sad that the borg wasnt ready for the lifers like me but no biggie I have to wait for my joined trill to if I have to wait a few hours or until tomorrow I will live after all lol. THis is still a free head start so Chill.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallurgist
Borg captions? Is that like a LOLCAT? a LOLBORG?

Face it, the cstore's down. Nothing we can do but wait it out.

I'm still waiting for the Liberated Borg character and the Mirror Universe uniform...
I loled.

/10char
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-29-2010, 02:12 PM
I'm in the same boat but i can hardly complain, currently i feel more sorry for the Join trill pre orders. You cant be a joined till retail and current trill doesn't carry over, so lol. Who has it worse, us or them?