Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 1 Trek.fm Interviews CaptainGeko
10-18-2013, 10:04 AM
On the latest episode of Trek News & Views, Lead Designer Al "CaptainGeko" Rivera stops by to answer community submitted questions about Season 8.


Link to the interview.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,207
# 2
10-18-2013, 10:28 AM
I know this gets said by someone every time there's a video or audio interview, but still...

Why, again, can't we get transcriptions of said interviews? This one included?

Some of us can read quicker than it would take to watch/listen, we wouldn't have to worry about mis-hearing anything, and we could even search the transcript for anything we want to especially know about...
----
Proud Supporter of the Yeager-type.

Want more player participation, Cryptic? Forget more Queued Events, just raise the Dilithium refinement cap and watch what happens.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 55
# 3
10-18-2013, 10:29 AM
so it was hinted that there will be an update to tribble today is that still on target?
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,841
# 4
10-18-2013, 10:31 AM
when did we submit questions?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 5
10-18-2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbomagnus View Post
I know this gets said by someone every time there's a video or audio interview, but still...

Why, again, can't we get transcriptions of said interviews? This one included?

Some of us can read quicker than it would take to watch/listen, we wouldn't have to worry about mis-hearing anything, and we could even search the transcript for anything we want to especially know about...
It's up to the show if they provide a transcript or not -- feel free to submit feedback on their site

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 788
# 6
10-18-2013, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by organicmanfred View Post
when did we submit questions?
You didn't, I don't think this was a fan-submitted interview type of thing.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,841
# 7
10-18-2013, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassreiterus View Post
You didn't, I don't think this was a fan-submitted interview type of thing.
ahhh yes, sorry I forgot. They stopped doing the fan interviews after LoR when we started to complain so much
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 888
# 8
10-18-2013, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by organicmanfred View Post
ahhh yes, sorry I forgot. They stopped doing the fan interviews after LoR when we started to complain so much
You can submit your questions here http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=883941 for Priority One Podcast's Interview with CaptainGeko, to take place Sunday October 20th.

Probably Trek.fm had their own questions they wanted to ask this time around.
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Captain
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,162
# 9
10-18-2013, 11:20 AM
Some interesting discussion but a lot of info is already out there in the tribble section as this interview was done last weekend.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 10
10-18-2013, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by altechachan View Post
Probably Trek.fm had their own questions they wanted to ask this time around.
They took community submitted questions, but via other channels, including their site, Twitter and in-game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newromulan1 View Post
Some interesting discussion but a lot of info is already out there in the tribble section as this interview was done last weekend.
Make sure you get to the last hour of the interview If you started when I posted, you'd still be listening

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:02 PM.