Lt. Commander
I just got the message saying that Liberated Borg are available to lifetime subs, but I cannot locate the option whenever I create a character.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 02:32 PM
Read the forums, then post questions.

To play the Liberated Borg, you had to MAKE a character, log in, Go to the C-STORE and claim it. Then, log out, and make your borg.

HOWEVER!!! It was busted because of everyone trying to claim it at once. It is not available right now, or wasn't last we heard, but should be soon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 02:32 PM
Its still bugged; I still cannot create, locate in C-store, borg option after log out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylatron
Read the forums, then post questions.

To play the Liberated Borg, you had to MAKE a character, log in, Go to the C-STORE and claim it. Then, log out, and make your borg.

HOWEVER!!! It was busted because of everyone trying to claim it at once. It is not available right now, or wasn't last we heard, but should be soon.
Dev post stated you don't have to do that anymore. If you subbed more than 24 hours ago your account is automatically flagged and you can create a borg from the start. If you subbed more recently you have to open a ticket and have them flag your account.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rabbit
Dev post stated you don't have to do that anymore. If you subbed more than 24 hours ago your account is automatically flagged and you can create a borg from the start. If you subbed more recently you have to open a ticket and have them flag your account.
They must be ninja-posting. I didn't see that one Will go read up now so I'm more up-to-date....

EDIT: Thanks Rabbit! Here is the link for info:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...88#post1762988
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylatron
They must be ninja-posting. I didn't see that one Will go read up now so I'm more up-to-date....

EDIT: Thanks Rabbit! Here is the link for info:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...88#post1762988
Thanks for the help regardless