Lt. Commander
# 21
01-29-2010, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidpunk View Post
I'm annoyed simply because I play with a group of 4 other people and i'm stuck playing a throw away toon and i'm gonna have to restart to do my borg which will mean I'll have to play alone for another 20 hours just to hope to come even close to where they are.

It ruins the game for me to play alone
Yeah. Kind of like getting a klingon, eh?
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-29-2010, 01:48 PM
I'm annoyed simply because I play with a group of 4 other people and i'm stuck playing a throw away toon and i'm gonna have to restart to do my borg which will mean I'll have to play alone for another 20 hours just to hope to come even close to where they are.

It ruins the game for me to play alone
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-29-2010, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoteapot View Post
senior members = big babies
Junior members = newbies.
Seriously man, what the heck should this be? Do you want to get people even more angry than they are now with this?

Again BUMPED for an official answer!
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-29-2010, 01:50 PM
I haven't whined about the joined trill, and I don't intend to. However, I will say to you what has been said to the people asking about their retail bonuses. The game has not officially launched yet. I don't think you have any real cause for saying you haven't gotten what you paid for when the game is still in head start. If it's still not available at launch, then I'll have all the sympathy in the world for you.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-29-2010, 01:50 PM
Cryptic has their priorities straight. They already took all the money they could from the lifers. They have to retain the month to month subscribers. So lifers - to the back of the line
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Show me a company that has a FLAWLESS MMO Launch.

Lifetime /=Free pass to **** and moan.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlok View Post
You don't get the point.

The playable borg is only available for lifetime subscribers. So what if we want to create a borg char?
Nothing, because it don't work now. And I personally don't want to create another char and delete it when the borg is available.

Your trill is ONLY available AFTER release, while the borg is available BEFORE release man.
Maybe I don't get the point because you don't have a point, you just have a sad story.

They sold lifetime subs and Digital orders with Trills in them both without stating availability would be an issue in the headstart. They clarified the digital orders only after you couldn't get your money back if you wanted to, and you know what life goes on I'll deal with it. They said it would be available for you and it isn't YET, you know what life will still go on for you as well.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-29-2010, 01:53 PM
Couldn't take the big baby jibe on chin, point proven.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-29-2010, 01:54 PM
Well, honestly i am not ****ed at not having the Borg atm. I am ****ed at not having a measurable estimate.

If they told me "The borg character will be avaible within the next four hours" i'd happily log out and do something else for those four hours.
Lt. Commander
# 30 What annoys me most ...
01-29-2010, 02:00 PM
. is the lack of communication by Cryptic. Their ticket system is useless at the moment.

Cryptic if you don't want to answer the tickets properly, do not display the ticket system.

Also, you might want to put out an hourly statement as the what is happening, i.e. Status Update. One paragraph. Is it too much to ask? You do have a PR Rep no? It has been 4 hours since launch, and no major statement as to the status of the game. The game is now live, it is no longer in Beta. Your reputation is on the line.

It has been 3.5 hours, a lot of people are able to log in. I cannot even activate my launcher, and the Server Status reads UP. So I can only assume that things are hunky dorrie. I couldn't give a damn about the borg character, period. It'll happen when it happens.