Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 121
01-30-2010, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
I really wanted to play with the Connie and would love all my preorder bonuses.

Complaining doesn't seem to be working however?
you payed money you have a right to complain, afraid its falling on deff ears though
Lt. Commander
# 122
01-30-2010, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHand View Post
you payed money you have a right to complain, afraid its falling on deff ears though
Because you are complaining at wrong place and to wrong people?
Lt. Commander
# 123
01-30-2010, 09:55 AM
Quote:
ok this is fu--ed up i want to make a joined trill char to get the bonuses, but guess what they wont let me make one till i get my retail key on tuesday,

wtf is the point of a head start when im going to have to re roll and start again on tuseday? real this is bad planning, i was considering a lifetime sub until i seen first hand how terrible cryptic realy are at planning ahead,

Hell even the grind fest that was **** made sure we got our pre order stuff for early start, amature, plain and simple thats all that can be said.

they better offer us the chance to upgrade our current chars to the bonus ones or ill not be bothering with this game after my first 30 days, i played this cause i dont want to grind, and all you done is made sure i will have to.
AWWW poor didums... someone not letting you do what you want?

Get over it... its the same for the rest of us, but we do not carry on like a spoilt brat over it.......

When something is tied to a retail key, and you do not ahve a retail key, you have to wait for it..... easy?
Lt. Commander
# 124
01-30-2010, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksty
AWWW poor didums... someone not letting you do what you want?

Get over it... its the same for the rest of us, but we do not carry on like a spoilt brat over it.......

When something is tied to a retail key, and you do not ahve a retail key, you have to wait for it..... easy?
are you payed to be an arsehole or dose it just come naturaly?
Lt. Commander
# 125
01-30-2010, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Your tears only make my warp core power stronger!
Lt. Commander
# 126
01-30-2010, 10:04 AM
You don,t get the preorder items becasue the game is not out yet. You only had a code for the beta and headstart. Thats why you don,t get the preorder items. They do that because like amazon you can cancel your retail order. As example i would say this. Imagen i preordered with amazon and i already had my items then i could cancel and buy the game elswhere alot cheaper. Thats why they had these preoder items linked to your retail key.
Lt. Commander
# 127
01-30-2010, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Its quite natural mate...

And i was not being an arsehole... I am just sick and tired of whining little brats flooding the forums with their little rants about how unfair everything is...

Life's unfair, deal with it, that is what the rest of us have to do.......
Lt. Commander
# 128
01-30-2010, 10:06 AM
well a brat is something i havent been called in umm 30 or so years, whiney ok ill give you that,

a ****ed off customer who has payed money for something and hasnt recived it is what i am, i checked my bank balance atari took my payment 3 weeks ago, why shouldnt i be ****ed i didnt get what i payed for?
Lt. Commander
# 129
01-30-2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
well a brat is something i havent been called in umm 30 or so years, whiney ok ill give you that,

a ****ed off customer who has payed money for something and hasnt recived it is what i am, i checked my bank balance atari took my payment 3 weeks ago, why shouldnt i be ****ed i didnt get what i payed for?
Once again, game is not out yet and vendors are not going to change the date only for you. If they have to give you bonuses they have to give you retail key first 3 days in advance to game release. Do you get the point? its a matter between ATARI and RETAILERS, its not CRYPTIC since they are the game developers and have nothing to do with selling of the product.

You are 30 years old and still acting like a spoiled immature kid, better grow up before its too late for you.
Lt. Commander
# 130
01-30-2010, 10:17 AM
Quote:

You will!!!

When the game gets released. It is not out yet mate, a headstart is only that, a chance for us that helped in beta, and pre-ordered to start before the mainstream of people... No where did Cryptic or Atari promise you that you would have the items at head start, that is something you just assumed..... And you know what happens when you assume?

Just relax and take it easy..... Things will happen when they do.... if you continue like that at your age (you must be closer to or over 40 if it is more then 30 years since someone called you a brat) you are going to give yourself a heart attack...... and no game is worth that.....

And i am sorry, someone that is not capable of writing a post without using swear words on almost every sentence, still has some maturing to do... even if they are over 30..... (i am well over 30 as well). I do not mind swearing, as i do swear myself at times, but not where other people, maybe even kids read it.....

Enjoy