Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
01-29-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeko View Post
Apparently there is in game mail that lets you do this, i haven't used it myself though.
It was already in.

You need to go to an exchange, use the bank terminal, and choose the mail option.

NOTE: To attach items you MUST be at the bank terminal in the exchange (unless they change this), you can NOT attach items by using the mail option anywhere else.

Hope that helps.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-29-2010, 03:26 PM
Hmmm... that is a very good idea. Thanks to both of you. Maybe I will play during headstart, and send a few weps upgrades or consoles over to the JT once I'm allowed to create one.

Thanks!

EDIT: and yes, I realize the really good stuff is bound... I wonder if you can sent credits? Pretty sure merits would be out...
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-29-2010, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITF_Cho
Hmmm... that is a very good idea. Thanks to both of you. Maybe I will play during headstart, and send a few weps upgrades or consoles over to the JT once I'm allowed to create one.

Thanks!

EDIT: and yes, I realize the really good stuff is bound... I wonder if you can sent credits? Pretty sure merits would be out...
The only way I know of is to have a friend hold said credits and trade them back, mail had no function to do the same (I think it's a mechanic meant to stop currency sellers).
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-29-2010, 03:32 PM
all you lifers are happy because you got your borg at head start, but if you didn't then you would be complaining too... ohh wait you guys did and so you got it... so yeah i will complain my self over the join trill. i want it as my main, I want to make it at head start and i want what was promised when I purchased the game from d2d.

why wouldn't I complain? if you buy a car with all packages, and you take it home and then open the hood to find no motor you would be ****ed. thats how i feel here same thing!

I want to make my joined trill now at head start!
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-29-2010, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordiaky View Post
all you lifers are happy because you got your borg at head start, but if you didn't then you would be complaining too... ohh wait you guys did and so you got it...
I don't begrudge them, I just wish I had received the same level of service.

Don't hate on the lifers just because they got treated proper though.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-29-2010, 03:39 PM
You bought something that wouldn't be avaliable until the 2nd. Cryptic REPEATEDLY told every whiner that the Joined Trill was not retroactive. It was all over the forums during OB. What is with you people?

Yes, I have the digital deluxe. I would like my joined trill now. Not going to happen, not going to be retroactive. Get over it. They could do it by hand but would have to knock off one of your traits for the joined trill trait, doing a more elegant system now would be way more effort than it is worth.

Just screw around with an alt (current skill cap means you can't even attempt to do two things badly.) or roll a Klingon for head start like me.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-29-2010, 03:41 PM
*sigh* you sound like those lifetime subbers that cried over 4 hours without their Borg characters. Wait patiently for your Joined Trill, I know I am.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-29-2010, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHand View Post
ok this is fu--ed up i want to make a joined trill char to get the bonuses, but guess what they wont let me make one till i get my retail key on tuesday,

wtf is the point of a head start when im going to have to re roll and start again on tuseday? real this is bad planning, i was considering a lifetime sub until i seen first hand how terrible cryptic realy are at planning ahead,

Hell even the grind fest that was **** made sure we got our pre order stuff for early start, amature, plain and simple thats all that can be said.

they better offer us the chance to upgrade our current chars to the bonus ones or ill not be bothering with this game after my first 30 days, i played this cause i dont want to grind, and all you done is made sure i will have to.
So many trolls lack spacebar.

Except Vox. Vox never lacks spacebar. Trolling trolls is funny.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHand View Post
ok this is fu--ed up i want to make a joined trill char to get the bonuses, but guess what they wont let me make one till i get my retail key on tuesday,

wtf is the point of a head start when im going to have to re roll and start again on tuseday? real this is bad planning, i was considering a lifetime sub until i seen first hand how terrible cryptic realy are at planning ahead,

Hell even the grind fest that was **** made sure we got our pre order stuff for early start, amature, plain and simple thats all that can be said.

they better offer us the chance to upgrade our current chars to the bonus ones or ill not be bothering with this game after my first 30 days, i played this cause i dont want to grind, and all you done is made sure i will have to.
How do they know which version of the game you have, the code is in the box, I feel your pain, I want my joined Trill too, but I know why I cant have it.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-29-2010, 03:52 PM
ok first off I bought it Knowing i would be making my joined trill at the head start , First release of the game..... This change was not on the site news. it was not announced at the retailer before buying it, and I do not troll forums to read the extra news that get slipped away. I look for them at the main site and no it was not on the news section.

I will ***** I will complain, its my right to. I purchased the game, I was told I could make a joined trill and so much more. so i do not give a **** how cryptic plans to get everyone the joined trill as long as they do, I do not want to make a alt, i do not want to make a Klingon... I want to make a Joined trill as my main character and my only character. I played the beta tested the game gave my reports and feedback as excepted from a beta TESTER, but now its live the game is final and it is released if its not then how are so many people on right now playing? beta is over.

I ordered the Deluxe version for the extra stuff, the extra stuff to advance in the game before others do, that is what a Head start is. now I have to recreate a character after Feb, 2 and I will be behind other folks, so the head start is a ****ing joke.

Yeah i am ****ed, yeah I am complaining and if you do not like it then stop reading this post and play the damn game. I for one will stand my ground and will complain to either resolve this or just to say **** cryptic for good, I gave them way to many chances on their other failed games.

I am Tired of mmo's coming out and not giving you what they said they would. this happens to many times and all the ones that do that end up loosing that mmo. so its up to cryptic to make this the one for them or to fail.

I said what i wanted to say, Now its your turn Cryptic what do you have to say for your self?