Lt. Commander
# 41
01-29-2010, 03:09 PM
I just hope my ignore list can handle the strain of all the new names I've been adding.

As soon as I start seeing "wtf" junk I know its time to add a new name to the list...
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-29-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordiaky View Post
why do all of you assume i got this game and be getting a box? I ordered it online as a digital copies and that is how i got the beta key and retail key, they both are assigned to my account and purchase,
You are lying or someone made a mistake. The bonuses are tied to the retail key. So if you have your pre-order key and retail key entered you will have the bonuses. I just checked D2D and it isn't giving me the retail key so you must have purchased it from one of the other guys who will allow you to cancel your order thus making your story even more unlikely.
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-29-2010, 03:15 PM
Not having your pre-order items on early start day is a real bummer, but on the bright side it's nothing a couple xanax won't fix!
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-29-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niblik View Post
I just hope my ignore list can handle the strain of all the new names I've been adding.

As soon as I start seeing "wtf" junk I know its time to add a new name to the list...
While I don't disagree about the unappealing title, I find your need to come in and poke the carcass with a stick rather curious.
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-29-2010, 03:20 PM
Quote:
why do all of you assume i got this game and be getting a box? I ordered it online as a digital copies and that is how i got the beta key and retail key, they both are assigned to my account and purchase,
Why should you get something that no one else gets?
Lt. Commander
# 46
01-29-2010, 03:20 PM
Why is it that most ppl don't get their bonus stuff untill launch when I allready got mine? :S
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-29-2010, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FyrexNL View Post
Why is it that most ppl don't get their bonus stuff untill launch when I allready got mine? :S
Mostly, bad planning and a perk system gone awry.
Lt. Commander
# 48
01-29-2010, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFade
While I don't disagree about the unappealing title, I find your need to come in and poke the carcass with a stick rather curious.
It's fun to poke

----Poke
Lt. Commander
# 49
01-29-2010, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHand View Post
the point of this post isnt anything to do with my days off work i was just expressing the fact that cause i will have to start a new char again on tuesday and because of my work comitments i wont be able to keep up with my mates.

the point of my post is why the hell they couldnt of gave us the joined trill char now why wait to tuseday? its a bit of a game breaker for us who wanted to use the head start to do just that and get a hads start, is that so hard for you people to understand?
Your post was a long rant that sums up the point that you didn't read and/or pay attention. And not having your joined trill is in no way a game-breaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeko View Post
You could always play a toon, make money on it, get items on it, then when you make your Joined Trill send it all too him and get a... head start on money and gear?
Read this post. You might learn a clever idea.

Quote:
all you lifers are happy because you got your borg at head start, but if you didn't then you would be complaining too... ohh wait you guys did and so you got it... so yeah i will complain my self over the join trill. i want it as my main, I want to make it at head start and i want what was promised when I purchased the game from d2d.

why wouldn't I complain? if you buy a car with all packages, and you take it home and then open the hood to find no motor you would be ****ed. thats how i feel here same thing!

I want to make my joined trill now at head start!
That's simply too bad; you're not getting it now. You'll get it when you agreed to receive it: February 2nd. Your analogy is entirely lopsided. (Not to mention you don't explain how you'd get a car home without an engine AND without knowing that.) A better one would be that you want to buy a new car. The automaker states that anyone who preorders this new car will receive fuzzy dice. The fuzzy dice will be delivered on Feb 2, but your car will be available on Jan 29. You can still drive your car without the fuzzy dice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FyrexNL View Post
The only bonus you could have would be the lifetime subscription bonus, which has nothing to do with the preorders.
Lt. Commander
# 50
01-29-2010, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
The only bonus you could have would be the lifetime subscription bonus, which has nothing to do with the preorders.
I got my pre order bonus tho and don't have a lifetime sub
And incase you don't believe me Click Click