Lt. Commander
Hello,

I tried to enter the P'Jem system and got disconnected while loading. Now though I can connect to the server, I can not load my character because apparently the map he is in (P'Jem I assume) is locked.

I suppose all I need is to be moved out of that system for everything to work fine, but I can't do it myself if I can't load my character!

Cheers.

Edit: Ahhhh, after 10 minutes I can log in again no problem. Annoying, but not game-breaking.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calantyr View Post
Hello,

I tried to enter the P'Jem system and got disconnected while loading. Now though I can connect to the server, I can not load my character because apparently the map he is in (P'Jem I assume) is locked.

I suppose all I need is to be moved out of that system for everything to work fine, but I can't do it myself if I can't load my character!

Cheers.

Edit: Ahhhh, after 10 minutes I can log in again no problem. Annoying, but not game-breaking.
Must be nice to Load in. I can not Load into the Sol system and Have been trying for the durration of Star Trek: First Contact. I am stuck in Loading Hell.