Lt. Commander
# 1 Can't get into headstart
01-29-2010, 01:11 PM
when I log in, it says server is down and at the bottom of the launcher it says, "Account error, please contact billing support". Well, I've been trying to. I preordered my game at bestbuy, i entered the key and it was suppose to put me in open beta and headstart....but for some reason, the code in the preorder box put me in closed beta. I emailed stobeta@crypticstudios.com and they assured me that my access to open beta and headstart wouldn't be compromised. I was all in open beta. Now, I want in the headstart. It said on the box I will have access to headstart. My wife can sign in so it's not my connection.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Account Error
01-29-2010, 01:39 PM
I have preorderd STO and now I am trying to get into the game. It gives me an Account Error. 2 days ago when I tried to go thru the set up process it had sent me an email

Star Trek Online

Dear Moonman454,

This email is to confirm that you have created your Recurring 1-Month subscription. To manage your account, please visit https://www.champions-online.com/user.

Thank you for subscribing to Champions Online!

Sincerely,

The Cryptic Account Team

And after this it recharged me for a Champions Online Account. I cannot currently access STO I wonder did it give me the wrong Game .. It Clearly says Star Trek Online at the top but says Champions online .. Also I have a charge 0f 14.99 from Champions Online coming out of my account.. I need t orecover my Funds and Get acccess To STO.. Please Help me..
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 01:41 PM
Same problem, and I also bought my pre-order from Best Buy. When I put in my username and password the next screen says Account error, please contact Billing Support, and the news says "There are no articles posted at this time. My luncher version is CL_2010_01_21_12_14. At the top right of the window it says SERVER DOWN, but on the website it says its up. All my friends are playing and leveling right now, why cant I get in. Ive also tried putting in a ticket but it doesn't work either.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 01:42 PM
Yep me too, preordered mine with steam and got a confirmation email from STO!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 01:50 PM
im having the same issue. Please help devs /beg
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Same here. I cancelled my order from amazon... tried it at best buy... canceled that and now have it preordered at Atari... still no head start.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druisagoldengod View Post
Same here. I cancelled my order from amazon... tried it at best buy... canceled that and now have it preordered at Atari... still no head start.
This needs to be addressed.
Lt. Commander
# 8 account error
01-29-2010, 02:27 PM
same thing is happening to me i preordered it from gamestop tried email, and submitting a ticket but nothing works all it says is to contact billing support and i have tried to but they don't talk back
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddimick View Post
same thing is happening to me i preordered it from gamestop tried email, and submitting a ticket but nothing works all it says is to contact billing support and i have tried to but they don't talk back
bumpity bump
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-29-2010, 02:30 PM
It's a shame that the only way you can get a devs attention or any support without much waiting is to cuss someone out in the forums....but when you have a problem, they don't seem to give a ****...or a rats ass for that matter.