Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2010, 02:31 PM
same for me. glad im not the only one. got mine through best buy. recieved the beta code instantly but no head start code. i talked to a rep from best buy and they gave me a case number. they said 7-10 business days for a reply. the game will be out by then hence making the head start useless.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2010, 02:34 PM
Not a single word from the developers on this issue, I know their working on problems, but can someone please post its being addressed were in the dark here. It appears its an account problem were having here.

Lots of complains about not playing Borg, sheeez I just wish I could log in. Ive been tring since it opened, and im getting tired of typing my password so many times. lol
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-29-2010, 02:35 PM
Also, I've been waiting for a customer service representative to get on the phone for Cryptic Studios for 2 and a half hours now. Seems, like they just don't give a flying *** that people aren't getting what they invested in.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-29-2010, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespar View Post
Not a single work anywhere, I know their working on problems, but can someone please post its being addressed were in the dark here. It appears its an account problem were having here.

Lots of complains about not playing Borg, sheeez I just wish I could log in. Ive been tring since it opened, and im getting tired of typing my password so many times. lol
YEa, my wife is playing the game on her computer here right next to me, and I am able to sign into her account on my computer, so it's not the computer and not the connection. It's Cryptics people not wanting to get this up and running.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-29-2010, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLEdelen View Post
YEa, my wife is playing the game on her computer here right next to me, and I am able to sign into her account on my computer, so it's not the computer and not the connection. It's Cryptics people not wanting to get this up and running.
When you go in to your "Account" "Dashboard" on the website does it say:

Activated Features
Star Trek Online Closed Beta

I wonder what it says for people that CAN log in to the game?
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-29-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
When you go in to your "Account" "Dashboard" on the website does it say:

Activated Features
Star Trek Online Closed Beta

I wonder what it says for people that CAN log in to the game?
it does say that. But my preorder key was supposed to be for open beta and headstart, not closed beta.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-29-2010, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLEdelen View Post
it does say that.
Yeah I wasnt even in closed beta, I was in open beta only... This is why we cant log in, they labeled all of us wrong.

What does your wife's say?
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-29-2010, 02:47 PM
Almost the same problem...I got a beta key, then I pre-ordered...Got that key, but got told when I tried to enter it, that it was invalid...Now it lists me as in open beta...

Can't enter any keys, can't cancel anything, you can't even set up a subscription it seems...The accounts section of the website isn't very good, or am I missing something? Needs updating, more options and more info...

Anyhoo, let's hope they don't start without us eh?...
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-29-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Yeah I wasnt even in closed beta, I was in open beta only... This is why we cant log in, they labeled all of wrong.

What does your wife's say?
Activated Features
STO Pre Order keys for Customer Service use
Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-29-2010, 02:51 PM
I did the pre-order via Best Buy, had no luck activating the key code. Cancelled the order and bought from Game Stop. The code I got at the store worked (thank god!), but man...what a headache!