Lt. Commander
# 21
01-29-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLEdelen View Post
Activated Features
STO Pre Order keys for Customer Service use
Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform
Now we are getting somewhere, they have us labeled wrong for some reason. Now only if a developer would see these posts maybe we could get it fixed. Im afraid this isnt going to happen anytime soon, people cant play their Borg character yet.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-29-2010, 03:33 PM
Another issue im having is I cant post to the other forum threads it says I dont have access. I can only post to the PC & Technical Issues forums. Seems my account is really messed up!
Lt. Commander
# 23 Heeeeelpp!
01-29-2010, 03:35 PM
I orderer the Preorder Specifically to get in on the head start. I was really looking forward to this game and now I am fiending for it. I havent yet been able to access the game. Account Error. Thats what I get. But it says contact BIlling ad I try and ig oes to voice mail and then it says the voice mail box is full. I also sent an email 3 days ago about a related issue. Still no response. I WANT MY TREK FIX... All I have to say is this game better be worth it..
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-29-2010, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonman454 View Post
I orderer the Preorder Specifically to get in on the head start. I was really looking forward to this game and now I am fiending for it. I havent yet been able to access the game. Account Error. Thats what I get. But it says contact BIlling ad I try and ig oes to voice mail and then it says the voice mail box is full. I also sent an email 3 days ago about a related issue. Still no response. I WANT MY TREK FIX... All I have to say is this game better be worth it..

Look at your Account Dashboard and see what you have access too on the STO website. You can just click the Account button at the top of the STO game log in screen. Mine is setup wrong and says I have access to CLOSED BETA only which I was never in.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-29-2010, 03:43 PM
Yeah this is starting to ..um erk me ......I too got a key for open beta and even preordered the coll' ed from EB game here in Aust 3 weeks ago.. and I too am getting the error message "Account error please contact Billing support" which ive done and have not heard from.... also in my account details it says my key was for closed beta which it wasnt and another thing it seems in the land of Aust according to EB games the coll'ed has been pushed back to the 18th feb and we dont get the head start till friday the 5th Feb (head start 5th of Feb thats crap more like slow start) this is starting to suck big time, the rest of the world will be well on the way with there chars and game play yet for the gamers in Aust Cryptic, EB games dont give a stuff ..NOT HAPPY JAN
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-29-2010, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJMaverick View Post
Yeah this is starting to ..um erk me ......I too got a key for open beta and even preordered the coll' ed from EB game here in Aust 3 weeks ago.. and I too am getting the error message "Account error please contact Billing support" which ive done and have not heard from.... also in my account details it says my key was for closed beta which it wasnt and another thing it seems in the land of Aust according to EB games the coll'ed has been pushed back to the 18th feb and we dont get the head start till friday the 5th Feb (head start 5th of Feb thats crap more like slow start) this is starting to suck big time, the rest of the world will be well on the way with there chars and game play yet for the gamers in Aust NCsoft, EB games dont give a stuff ..NOT HAPPY JAN
YEP, seems were all having this problem... I put in a ticket but that could take days. I wish someone would look into this problem. I can't post anything on the other forums either could you post something there if you can?
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-29-2010, 03:59 PM
My game is hanging on logging in. It times out on "connecting to account server". I had no problems during the beta, any idea's out there?
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Click on the "account" button on the top left side of the game username password screen. Look in your dashboard and see what you have access to do. Alot of us are still setup for CLOSED BETA even though we were never in closed beta.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-29-2010, 04:49 PM
I filed a ticket this morning because of the same problem. I pre-ordered the boxed collector's edition. It'll arrive on the 2nd. Meanwhile I received the pre-order code that should give access to the head-start. However after introducing the code, my account says I only have access to open beta (no mention of pre-order or head-start). Which is odd considering the fact that open beta is over and that I never took part in the open beta (nor the closed beta).

Waiting for a reply to my ticket... hopefully in time before the lifetime subscription offer expires.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-29-2010, 04:55 PM
Still no replys from developers at all on this issue. Its only a account problem should be very easy to fix. I dont understand why they ignore it.