Rihannsu
# 81
10-22-2013, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrancks View Post
Is the capture point daily supposed to award a commendation? I thought it was, but it does not....
I think they said that only beating the map will give the commendation. i guess otherwise many people would capture a point or two then leave.

Perhaps for such a large investment of time, as you could be there for hours, the map should give out several if it does not do so already?

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Rihannsu
# 82
10-22-2013, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderander View Post
Hi everyone,

I'll be looking into the issue with the map behaving erratically today, along with why the V-Rex still isn't spawning in the park. For those who have seen these two bugs, any extra information that can be provided would help, such as:

1) Did the other V-Rex's spawn when the one in the park did not?
2) Did the zone begin behaving erratically (artillery generators going up and down on their own) after the zone was fully captured, or during normal gameplay?

I will give you all an update regarding all of this. Thank you for your help and attention to these issues!
The last time I saw the V-rex, we took down the one in the partk, and the zone reset almost immediately, so I couldn't see the other V-rex spawns.

The zone was behaving erratically before that for me, with one of the zones listed as secured, but it didn't switch ont he map or seem to count. This was not an artillery one, but one of the move the cargo along the overhead track ones. Sorry, don't remember what they are called.
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Republic Veteran
# 83
10-22-2013, 08:44 AM
I was just on, one zone open, all territioy was owned, no vrex's spawned. and zone is stuck waiting, been this way for 2 days from what i can tell, if not it is happening again and again. It's sad, with the zone stuck like this I actually havent had the chance to participate in the taking of any territory.
Starfleet Veteran
# 84
10-22-2013, 08:57 AM
On 2): I zoned into a map that was completely red, I dont' know if it was a new instance or had reset. The artillery points were red, and when I entered them the groups around each generator were spawning every couple minutes while the generators went up and down and the completion counter ran up to crazy numbers. The completion counter showed green, but the final wave never spawned in.
Starfleet Veteran
# 85
10-22-2013, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Hi everyone,

I'll be looking into the issue with the map behaving erratically today, along with why the V-Rex still isn't spawning in the park. For those who have seen these two bugs, any extra information that can be provided would help, such as:

2) Did the zone begin behaving erratically (artillery generators going up and down on their own) after the zone was fully captured, or during normal gameplay?

I will give you all an update regarding all of this. Thank you for your help and attention to these issues!
I believe the zone reset after a successful completed one (where players had to make a new instance), is where the artillery areas become bugged.

When the artillery areas are fine, the V-rex in the park would be the problem I believe.
Ham I Am. Jacksonville Jaguars Fan. Born and raised in Jacksonville. Join Date Feb 2012
Survivor of Romulus
# 86
10-22-2013, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
I think they said that only beating the map will give the commendation. i guess otherwise many people would capture a point or two then leave.

Perhaps for such a large investment of time, as you could be there for hours, the map should give out several if it does not do so already?
It takes long enough to capture two points though. Certainly matches the time/effort that the Romulan sector daily takes, or even an elite stf in some cases

Not sure many people will hang around for the whole map to be completed, and it is especially not worth one commendation

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Career Officer
# 87
10-22-2013, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Hi everyone,

I ran into a problem last night where the map reset, but the completion count of the generators did not reset. When I left, it was at something like 150/5.

There was also an issue where a point on the Outskirts (the western point) had been captured successfully, but it remained red so as to not trigger the V-Rex appearance for several minutes.
Career Officer
# 88
10-22-2013, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Hi everyone,

Probably a little late, but it's early here for me.

1) For the few times I've done it or seen it, it's only worked once. The other two times the V-Rex's in the outskirts and the city worked just fine, but by the time I got to the park, it wasn't there. Other thing I noticed about the park, is that the Voth Medics don't spawn either with the V-Rex in the park and go after the [redacted].

2) When the zone resets it seems, after the V-Rex not showing up. It worked fine for about a day, then the V-Rex stopped showing up, the map would magically reset itself after a while, and the artillarly generators would be acting silly.

I will add this, it only seems to be instance 1 that's bugged all the heck, I've personally had no problems with instance 2, but I rarely get the chance to play in instance 2, so that may just be luck.
Ensign
# 89
10-24-2013, 06:06 AM
I have tried to play the Battlezone six different times now, but have not been successful at all. Everytime I arrive in the battlezone, all but one of the territories has been captured in each of the three zones, however there is no boss to fight. I have seen people say that the map should reset or Voth should be trying to recapture zones, but I have yet to see anything of the sort. I have tried at different time during the last day or so, but everytime I arrive the map is exactly the same as it was the last time I was there. NONE of the V-Rex's are spawning at all. I would love to get to try this zone out so I will continue to check and see if anything changes.
Starfleet Veteran
# 90
10-24-2013, 05:52 PM
What is this invisible token? I just got it about 15 minutes ago.

Edit.
If you go under the map there is no way to leave the map unless you pay to transwarp to go the start of any story mission. If you log off and log on you will spawn right where you are under the map. I understand that this hole will probably be fixed but if there are other holes you may want to make it so a player respawns or can beam up.

http://youtu.be/7JQ1Wpr7cJg

Last edited by robdmc; 10-24-2013 at 06:16 PM.