Lieutenant
My fifth Foundry adventure is now live and ready to play. I'm really excited about this one -- I started working on it a while ago, took a break over the summer, and have been finishing it up over the past month or so.

Want to visit a secret base on Titan? Fight crime on Venus? Take down a Klingon warship from the inside out? Then Starfleet needs you for this mission.

"Worlds of the Federation"
ID: ST-HSLDXH7KJ
Faction: Starfleet
Level: 31+
Door: Starfleet Academy
Playtime: ~75 min.

Starfleet Special Projects, an elite division tasked with developing and testing advanced new Federation technologies, has an assignment for a skilled captain and his senior staff: explore the worlds of the Sol system without the use of a starship. What could go wrong?

And as a reminder, the (almost entirely unrelated) "Alliances and Alignments" is still seeking reviews in order to qualify for standard rewards.

"Alliances and Alignments"
ID: ST-HCJ2IS7ST
Faction: Starfleet
Level: 41+
Door: T'iokol System
Playtime: ~45 min.

The Romulan Republic, struggling to carve out space for itself in the galaxy, seeks an alliance with an old client state of the Romulan Star Empire. But when negotiations hit a sudden wall, it is up to Starfleet to set things right -- even if it means confronting two demonic enemies.
Lieutenant
# 2
10-20-2013, 05:59 AM
I'd really like to try out Alliances and Alignments, but I can't find it on the Foundry. I've tried searching your name, the title, and by scrolling through the mission list, but no luck. Any suggestions?
Lieutenant
# 3
10-20-2013, 09:15 AM
It should be in the "Review Content" tab, which only pops up if you click "Become a Reviewer". Thanks for your interest!
Author, "Facing the Past" and "Stepping Over the Line" (a duology), "Venus Unveiled", "Worlds of the Federation", and "Alliances and Alignments"
Member, Shadowbroker
Not linear
Lieutenant
# 4
10-20-2013, 11:59 AM
Yep, I already did that. I tried looking again just now but still no luck :/
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-20-2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle2fire View Post
Yep, I already did that. I tried looking again just now but still no luck :/
Is it possible you are searching with a Klingon-aligned character? This is a Federation mission and KDF characters can't search for Federation missions. (And vice-versa.)

I just found it using one of my Federation characters.
Lieutenant
# 6
10-20-2013, 01:32 PM
Nope, I tried my FED-aligned Romulan and my FED character but couldn't find it :/
Lieutenant
# 7
10-20-2013, 02:12 PM
That's really strange. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
Author, "Facing the Past" and "Stepping Over the Line" (a duology), "Venus Unveiled", "Worlds of the Federation", and "Alliances and Alignments"
Member, Shadowbroker
Not linear
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
10-20-2013, 02:21 PM
It might be wise if you guys team up, this way one can share the mission to the other.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-20-2013, 02:33 PM
I've been in this mission for the past 90 minutes or more. All I had to do was search for the word "Alliances" from the mission review tab. I'm on a Romulan character, but that shouldn't be of any consequence.
Lieutenant
# 10
10-20-2013, 03:33 PM
uncle2fire, what levels are your captains at? A&A is 41+ if that makes any difference at all...
Member, Shadowbroker
Not linear