Career Officer
# 1 Federales Recruitment
07-20-2013, 06:11 PM
Federales is looking for new players of any level for casual play. We are a level 3 fleet with a Tier 1 Dilithium Mine and Tier 1 starbase. The fleet was formed at launch, and has recently become active again following the release of Legacy of Romulus. Our current numbers have made it hard to build the fleet up, so we're looking for anyone interested in building a fleet with a friendly group of people. We are stocking the shipyard and dilithium mine with requisitions, and all contributing members are allowed to purchase.

Current members are all 18+, and we warn that content may not be suitable for all ages. We have Ventrilo for fleet member use, and our forums will be open for discussion and recruitment in the next few weeks.

Until then, you may contact @darkgeneralmax , @kamikazerat , or @sidewayz for additional information.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited by darkgenmax; 07-21-2013 at 01:10 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
07-22-2013, 11:08 AM
Federales recruitment website is now available!

Visit www.federalesfleet.com

Thanks
Ensign
# 3
07-23-2013, 07:45 PM
We are pretty laid back, just put in your share, and we don't care what you do. And we won't kick you if you don't meet your "quota" cause we don't have a quota. promotions will be mostly based on contributions.

If you're interested, go over to the website and register, you don't have to be a fleet member to join the site.

Or feel free to contact me or any of the admirals in game if you have any questions.
Career Officer
# 4
07-24-2013, 02:58 PM
We also have cookies, and enjoy long walks on the beach.
Career Officer
# 5
07-26-2013, 11:13 PM
Currently completing our Tier 1 embassy project, and the rest of our tier one facilities for mine and star base. Got a solid group, give us a try, you'll find we're easy to get along with!
Ensign
# 6
08-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Quick update:

Just hit Fleet level 4, Starbase Military, Engineering and Science at tier 1, Military is well into the progress to Tier 2, Currently working on Embassy Tier 1 project, and Dilithium mine is tier 1 development and a squeak away from tier 1 trade.