Lt. Commander
# 51
02-21-2010, 09:50 AM
hey guy's,
I see your sites still down and was wondering if you've reached your fleet member cap yet?

I made an app just before the site went down.

Amenette@spidersbane
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-21-2010, 10:14 AM
Hi there.

Would make a formal application, but your site seems to have exceeded it's bandwith; I'll definitely have to monitor it as I'm definitly interested

Main name is the same as my forum name, so if you see me online, feel free to grab me
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-21-2010, 02:08 PM
If you are interested in joining us then come and have a chat in BSCInterest And have a chat to us! The channel has changed so we can focus on talking to you Join in the same way as BSC.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-22-2010, 05:58 AM
Okay people! I'm glad to inform you that BSC-Portal.com is now back in service! And on to Fleet News....

BSC Reaches Fleet Cap
We have indeed reached the fleet cap (250 characters) though there has been a temporary reprieve from this as all our alts are being moved to the new British Starfleet Copycats fleet, so there's still room for you all!

The Trouble with Tribbles
Our esteemed Vice Admiral has now completed his Tribble breeding program and can produce the triple-buff Tribbles in exchange for the requisite piece of food! The rest of us breeders are still working on our stock Plus, our forum now has added Tribble smilies - they seem to be on every post!

Regular Fleet Event Schedule Posted
Our EU Events have now got a regular schedule in place, and our US Events should be following with similar. See us up and down the universe, both PvE and PVPing at 1900hrs GMT on select days (details for members in our forums).

So, that's the latest from us. So why haven't you joined the BSC?
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-25-2010, 02:08 AM
More news from the BSC....

Fleet Bank Tabs Available
We now have a full set of fleet bank tabs - giving us maximum storage space for the Fleet. Many thanks for all the generous donations (now we can work on the tabs for the alt and Klingon Fleets!)
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-25-2010, 02:56 PM
Hi. I saw this thread and thought i'd look into it a bit as i'm currently VERY bored with the fleet i'm in at the moment (i'm one of the few that is fairly active). I'm 28, from Warrington in the UK. I used to play SWG (I Rp'd a little and was a PvP pilot/gunner/ops on Starsider server) untill about 6 months ago and still have an active EvE online account.

You sound like a cool bunch. Think you'd be able to offer a home to a Sci/Sci?
Lt. Commander
# 57
02-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Absolutely - hit up our recruitment forums at http://www.bsc-portal.com/ and one of my friendly recruitment officers will give you a warm welcome!
Lt. Commander
# 58
02-28-2010, 03:40 AM
Well, no real news right now... so how about some fleet rank statistics?

Total Lieutenants: 28
Total Lieutenant Commanders: 85
Total Commanders: 53
Total Captains: 29
Total Rear Admirals: 51

We're ready and geared up for Special Task Forces - with more coming through to the Rear Admiral rank every day And as you can see - plenty of fleetmates at every level!
Lt. Commander
# 59
03-04-2010, 07:59 AM
Fleet Cap Reached... Or Not!
Well, I was going to post this week that unfortunately we have reached the member cap of 250 members in the British Starfleet Corps, and we were going to have to look at other solutions (our alts were already in a seperate Fleet - we are at 250 individual members!).

Luckily, the developers have seen how much fun we in the BSC are having and how much more fun it would be with double the number of members and so raised the cap to 500!

That's right - we have room for you, and your friends. So head on down to our official forums @ http://www.bsc-portal.com/ to sign up or join us ingame in the custom BSCInterest chat channel to talk to us!
Lt. Commander
# 60
03-09-2010, 05:49 AM
Recruitment Video
Yes, we are no going a little audio-visual over at the BSC with our first recruitment video created by Recruitment Captain Eion@Mizuian

Click here to watch

And once you're done watching, you'll want to head over the http://www.bsc-portal.com/ to sign up for all the fun!