Lt. Commander
# 21
01-29-2010, 01:56 PM
I never even heard of a login queu before WoW. I dont think they existed. WoWs contribution to mmos: login queus. The only thing they did not copy from other games.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-29-2010, 01:57 PM
/beats fists against wall
No Borg at pre-launch?! life really does suck
/turns off news about Haiti
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-29-2010, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by insurgent99 View Post
/beats fists against wall
No Borg at pre-launch?! life really does suck
/turns off news about Haiti
Um...probably because they want to make sure you to buy the game?
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-29-2010, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kright0n View Post
blah blah blah
You fail just play the game you will get your borg and you will be assimilated in the process
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-29-2010, 02:14 PM
You guys haven't played many mmo's at launch if you think this is any where near a bad launch.
As far as launches go this has been pretty good and Cryptic has been fast to fix the things that weren't working, ie: borg etc..
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-29-2010, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threather
You guys are hilarious. The game is very playable, I am playing right now; with 0 lag and very few bugs encountered thus far.

This is very good; oh and I was there for EQ1 Launch and 13 other MMOs prior to this (including WoW and ****). This is by far, the best launch I have ever experienced.

I am a lifer and my main will be Borg. But, that doesn't make me mad at all. Why should it? Everything and I mean everything goes wrong at launch. For this to be the only problem shows signs of great things to come. Great Job Cryptic.
This. Granted I'm at work atm but I played earlier today and it was fine. Little lag getting in but once I was in game, ran fine. No lag, didn't get disconnected etc. Ran great. Can't wait to play more.