Lt. Commander
# 21
01-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Good Lord, the manager is leaving work...

what does the taco-shuttle do anyway? can you fly it?
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-29-2010, 02:03 PM
Nah, it just follows you around. Looks like it disappears when you get into combat.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-29-2010, 02:06 PM
quick question the shuttle do you need all four codes or just one, because if that's the case the my up a creek because we only have B cups here in sparks NV.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-29-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
it's most likley a game stop employee, I have a friend who works there, and the manager is a major nerd, according to him the retail is coming on Monday, and the manager plans to take the day off and uses his copy. so it mite be one of the employees who store got it already.
For that matter it could be a Cryptic employee...
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-29-2010, 02:13 PM
I only entered one code and I have the shuttle.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-29-2010, 03:06 PM
Either way they have some code violations regardless if they're an emplee of either Cryptic or Gamestop. If the person is Cryptic they can have administrative punishments happen to them if the emplee was Gamestop then the Gamestop can get fined and said employee should be fired.

However, come to think of it the Connie is a pre-order item. The code you get from gamestop says "pre-order" when it's registered and the pre-order from gamestop=open beta, early access, and connie ship.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-29-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmane View Post
Either way they have some code violations regardless if they're an emplee of either Cryptic or Gamestop. If the person is Cryptic they can have administrative punishments happen to them if the emplee was Gamestop then the Gamestop can get fined and said employee should be fired.

However, come to think of it the Connie is a pre-order item. The code you get from gamestop says "pre-order" when it's registered and the pre-order from gamestop=open beta, early access, and connie ship.
I have the pre-order code in already, but no Connie . Pre-order codes should absolutely have unlocked the bonuses during headstart, it makes little or no difference to the game itself whether you can cancel on Monday.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-29-2010, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmane View Post

Yeah, but like most other pre-order items, the Connie shouldn't be available for use until Tuesday (hmm....where have I heard that before....? ). Which, while I understand the reasons why it's that way, I'm still a bit...sad (for lack of a better word) that I'm stuck in the Miranda/Soyuz (or whatever it's called now)/Centaur. I can already tell, I'm going to be long out of my starter ship before Tuesday comes.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-29-2010, 03:36 PM
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Of course, it could be worse - you could instead be waiting another week to get into the game!

<sigh> no launch for us for a few days yet! Don't forget to come back here and post the occasional "crumb" for those us still waiting!