02-09-2010, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBaumer View Post
Snowing where you all are too?
Yeah... again. Winter needs to end.
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-09-2010, 08:28 AM
Sooo cold ... insomnia + STO addiction = hypothermia. So if I go offline for more than a couple of days...

Oh, speaking of which:

Dr. Weaver's Clinical Guide To ST:O Addiction (in a bad Dave Top Ten Stylee)

10. You gladly pay $100 extra to get your numberplate to start with NX. And your Social Security number. And your credit cards. And...

9. You suddenly start to wonder why so few people share Big Bang Sheldon's narrow, OCD-precise, canon-exact and wildly superior worldview. (Wait, that's just spending too much time on the forums).

8a: GUYS: You try the Picard Maneuver on the train while weariing a jersey top. People wonder if your mum bought the right size.

8b: GIRLS: You try the Picard Maneuver on the train while wearing a tight crop top. People wonder why they suddenly really like you.

7. Orion Love Slave is NOT a good name for a band. And their second album sucked anyway.

6. You're worried about overfeeding your pet in case there are six when you get back.

5. You've run out of coffee - so you hit your local all-night caffeinerie for a double raktajino, hold the syrup of targ.

4. You no longer talk about anniversaries... rather, when you were Joined.

3. You develop a ridged forehead. You're not turniing into a Klingon, you just keep falling asleep on the keyboard.

2. Your partner wants to know why your car now has your neighbour's wheels, your brother's body kit, a Ferrari engine, and the lights and trim from the cop car that's still parked outside the coffee shop.

1. Asking anyone to perform any action, from switching on the TV to pulling away from traffic lights, now has to be confirmed by the word "Engage." (And responded to with "Waiting for Account Server...")
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-09-2010, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBaumer View Post
Thanks Sevok! So how is everyone today? Snowing where you all are too?
Again and again an again. Don't get me wrong I love winter and snow, but this is fraking weird the amount of snow we've had in the DC area and another storm today and tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-09-2010, 08:42 AM
Firefly was the best TV show. Ever. I want in!
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-09-2010, 02:00 PM
Give us a visit at our Fleet Forums and register then post in the "Join the Fleet" thread and we will get you set up.
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAmyWeaver View Post
Sooo cold ... insomnia + STO addiction = hypothermia. So if I go offline for more than a couple of days...

Oh, speaking of which:

Dr. Weaver's Clinical Guide To ST:O Addiction (in a bad Dave Top Ten Stylee)

10. You gladly pay $100 extra to get your numberplate to start with NX. And your Social Security number. And your credit cards. And...

9. You suddenly start to wonder why so few people share Big Bang Sheldon's narrow, OCD-precise, canon-exact and wildly superior worldview. (Wait, that's just spending too much time on the forums).

8a: GUYS: You try the Picard Maneuver on the train while weariing a jersey top. People wonder if your mum bought the right size.

8b: GIRLS: You try the Picard Maneuver on the train while wearing a tight crop top. People wonder why they suddenly really like you.

7. Orion Love Slave is NOT a good name for a band. And their second album sucked anyway.

6. You're worried about overfeeding your pet in case there are six when you get back.

5. You've run out of coffee - so you hit your local all-night caffeinerie for a double raktajino, hold the syrup of targ.

4. You no longer talk about anniversaries... rather, when you were Joined.

3. You develop a ridged forehead. You're not turniing into a Klingon, you just keep falling asleep on the keyboard.

2. Your partner wants to know why your car now has your neighbour's wheels, your brother's body kit, a Ferrari engine, and the lights and trim from the cop car that's still parked outside the coffee shop.

1. Asking anyone to perform any action, from switching on the TV to pulling away from traffic lights, now has to be confirmed by the word "Engage." (And responded to with "Waiting for Account Server...")
Doc, this was awesome! Thanks for the laughs!
Lt. Commander
# 57
02-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Love it
Lt. Commander
# 58
02-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Save that transwarp! I will get us to page one with a simple snap of my fingers! *Poof* See? Back to page one!
Lt. Commander
# 59
02-11-2010, 10:48 PM
Woohoo!

Good to see.

So, how's everyone doing today?
Lt. Commander
# 60
02-12-2010, 07:02 AM
Hey I can finally see over the piles of Snow!