Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2010, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertwitchy View Post
this might sound off but perhaps it needs your retail key to full activate, perhaps the preorder is just that, the headstart but without the main benefits as of yet?
my brother and me have STO bought at steam, my brother have 4 char slots and no retail key yet, and he makes a borg yet..........
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadollan
If you check the forum you will find another thread about this (about 13 pages long). The Liberated Borg Charakter Option has to be claimed in the C-Shop ingame. They had, however, switch it off because there have been issues with it.
no for borg u must to be create a new character, i see it on my brotherīs PC
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-29-2010, 03:08 PM
UPDATE:
steam have now redownloaded STO, and i have no borg, my brother have borg, 4 char slots and this email........i think i have no lifetime subsription

PLEASE CRYPTIC HELP ME!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 10:56 PM
shoot I just wish I could GET the lifetime subscription! it won't take my card and I don't know why!?!?! it's a prepaid visa and I put more than the amount on it Friday but it keeps declining it... which is really ****ing me off b/c I want the Borg character....
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 10:58 PM
LOL nobody reads anymore....

ALL of the extras that you paid for, like the playable Borg race, the extra slots, etc. will be available AT RELEASE. It's been posted like 17 trillion times.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2010, 10:59 PM
My account says Lifetime and I can make extra characters but not the Borg.

If that's true about the borg being available on release date then how come two of my friends were able to make theirs today?
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxgradiusxx View Post
LOL nobody reads anymore....

ALL of the extras that you paid for, like the playable Borg race, the extra slots, etc. will be available AT RELEASE. It's been posted like 17 trillion times.
False information is still... well false. You should be able to play a Borg and you should have extra slots. If this is not the case you are asked to write in this thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=89015