Commander
# 11
10-31-2013, 09:12 AM
Absolutely, +1 to this feature!!!
| CSI - Confederazione Stellare Italiana | @NandoPC |
Career Officer
# 12
11-06-2013, 10:14 PM
I support this feature. Just the other night I had to feed over 300 doffs to the SB. It took forever.
Cheers from Antonio Valerio Cortez III, Half-Celestial Archduke of the Free Marches Confederacy.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
11-07-2013, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover2 View Post
<snip>

And if such a function were added, it'll probably be a reputation/fleet project requiring materials that must be purchased from the Zen store.
Agreed - or a project requiring lobi crystals

For the record, I didn't add my +1 before, so...

+1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Ensign
# 14
11-08-2013, 07:04 PM
I wold love to see something like this added. I have literally spent hours donating to the mine, embassy and fleet and would love to be able to just say "here take what you need" and just be done with it. How this would be implemented is beyond me but I am in total favor of something being done to speed up the process.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-09-2013, 03:58 PM
PLEASE CRYPTIC PLEASE!!! My mouse button is dying! Seriously because of this and having to buy each fleet doff box by 1 is killing my mouse. Do a select all like is suggested, and if possible please allow us to buy fleet common doffs in mass!

That is all,
DeusEmperor
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=490421 We want this help build support!
Commander
# 16
11-09-2013, 10:41 PM
I can't believe it a thread that I actually agree to.

It is indeed a good day. Adding the slider should not be too hard after all they did it for the data samples.

Remember the days when we had to continuously click 1 by 1 to donate hundreds of samples to the projects.
Commander
# 17
11-09-2013, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deusemperor View Post
PLEASE CRYPTIC PLEASE!!! My mouse button is dying! Seriously because of this and having to buy each fleet doff box by 1 is killing my mouse. Do a select all like is suggested, and if possible please allow us to buy fleet common doffs in mass!

That is all,
DeusEmperor
That shouldn't be hard either. We can by commodities and consumables in mass quantity. That's how I buy my large hypos, 100 at a time.

Come on Cryptic give us some love.
Captain
# 18
11-10-2013, 04:07 PM
Yeah buying and contributions can be a pain. over 2k commodities, that you have to buy in packs of 100. But doffs are the worst, it's already bad enough that most people aren't familiar with the ctrl shortcut when buying fleet doffs, but they have to do deal with contributing them 1 by 1. Pain in the butt.
I want an official persistent officer title.
**~Reality under scrutiny~**
@haudace
UFP Fleet: Operation Omega Task Force | KDF Fleet: KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Career Officer
# 19
11-11-2013, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjackwidow View Post
I think this is probably the reason it was done this way.

Then again, we can't get a 'select all' button in the mail, so maybe that's not a "feature" available in programming?
Actually no, originally you had to open up a window, donate one doff and then reopen it, it was ridiculous by tier 1.
Later on people without any knowledge of how to gain Doffs complained endlessly that finding green, blue, purple doffs was impossible (lol) and they then made everything common.
This brought on the doff generator imbalance issues, instead of donating 6 purple doffs, we are donating 170 commons. So again instead of fixing anything, we dumb it down again and make any generic profession donatible.
Now we are at the mindless starbase doff grind, donating 350 doffs daily requiring several clicks for each one. Hitting the cancel by mistake is devastating to your own morale.

None of the system has been master planned, the original system heavily over estimated the resourcefulness of the average player, and its been patched up to borderline comatose levels since.
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
11-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicha0 View Post
Actually no, originally you had to open up a window, donate one doff and then reopen it, it was ridiculous by tier 1.
Later on people without any knowledge of how to gain Doffs complained endlessly that finding green, blue, purple doffs was impossible (lol) and they then made everything common.
This brought on the doff generator imbalance issues, instead of donating 6 purple doffs, we are donating 170 commons. So again instead of fixing anything, we dumb it down again and make any generic profession donatible.
Now we are at the mindless starbase doff grind, donating 350 doffs daily requiring several clicks for each one. Hitting the cancel by mistake is devastating to your own morale.

None of the system has been master planned, the original system heavily over estimated the resourcefulness of the average player, and its been patched up to borderline comatose levels since.
True - I remember all of that. And the ridiculous amounts of green, blue, and purple Astrometric DOffs I horded whenever I got one, because no one looked up what would be needed in the future. I was so happy - a few purple doffs, I could have supplied them all immediately when we got to that project. <sigh> Now it's just this endless grind to get commons.

Never thought I'd feel bummed that I got a blue on a regular recruitment cadre pack. lol
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.