Lt. Commander
Bugs:
- If there is only one leader, and he quits the fleet, there is no replacement leader made
Leaders should not be allowed to leave. They must be demoted first and you cannot be demoted if there is one leader.
Alternatively the next highest ranked officer with the longest time in the fleet is automatically promoted to leader if the last leader leaves.
- If you un-check the withdraw box for a rank and re-check it to allow withdraws, it no longer allows you to withdraw items (not confirmed)
- Bank tab permission changes are not visible unless you swap tabs (similar to the recently fixed fleet permission problem)

Top Suggestions (ordered in importance):
- Extend the limit of Fleet size from 250 to 1,000
- Enabling a fleet mail address to send one message to all fleet members (very common)
- Sending all fleet members a mail when a new member joins (very common)
- Displaying your fleet name underneath player/ship name.(very common in MMOs)
- Ability to see when each member last logged in (very common)
- Ability to see number of members (very common)
- Block player using @name from joining your fleet
- Item limits need to be configurable as a master item limit as well (IE: 3 total)
- Revert or allow mouse-over to see level in addition to rank

We would like to have:
- Ability to scroll back through vault logs (click more as much as you want)
- Would be nice to be able to create a Fleet similar to your friends list. You invite people to the Fleet, and when you have 5 people who have accepted, it is created.
- Allow us to add ranks as necessary
- Displaying the fleet avatar or logo upon the information that is displayed when you "right-click" for a player's info.
- Not have the message of the day repeated on every zone change

Seemingly missing for now:
- Fleet Logos (where can we add them?)

Almost Fixed:
- Item withdraw limit works now (question still remains is 'how long is the limit enforced?'

Fixed:
- Permissions don't display properly when you click between them (workaround is to switch tabs for each rank)
- The settings for the credits on the vault are not working. Anyone can withdraw any amount of credits
- Uniforms are now wearable!
- Can't change the top 3 rank names or permissions (error message says that the rank does not exist
Enable those changes
- Enable fleet bank permissions (donate and withdraw)

Suggestions Added:
- Banks need an item limit per rank and per tab, not just credit limits.

Please post anything else and I'll add it to this list.

Old thread here for reference:http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=72275
[/color]

/[/font]
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 04:29 PM
I would like to add the suggestion to allow fleet formation by less than 5 players. I thought it was once said that this requirement was to be updated down to 2. There are many little groups of friends who would benefit from this change.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 10:35 PM
updated the post
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 11:14 PM
agreed on everything pretty much
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Very much agree with all posted. Also, the abitlity to view player info when not in the same zone or area would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 11:56 AM
the ability for larger player groups.

aka. more then 5 man.
we did a fleet event today and got hold back alot due to full zones and limition on 5 man groups when we where 15+
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorxp View Post
Bugs:
- If there is only one leader, and he quits the fleet, there is no replacement leader made
Leaders should not be allowed to leave. They must be demoted first and you cannot be demoted if there is one leader.
Alternatively the next highest ranked officer with the longest time in the fleet is automatically promoted to leader if the last leader leaves.

Top Suggestions:
- Displaying your fleet name underneath player/ship name.(very common in MMOs)
- Enabling a fleet mail address to send one message to all fleet members (very common)
- Sending all fleet members a mail when a new member joins (very common)
- Ability to see number of members (very common}
- Ability to see when each member last logged in (very common)
- Displaying the fleet avatar or logo upon the information that is displayed when you "right-click" for a player's info.
- Revert or allow mouse-over to see level in addition to rank
- Block player using @name from joining your fleet
- Banks need an item limit per rank and per tab, not just credit limits.

We would like to have:
- Would be nice to be able to create a Fleet similar to your friends list. You invite people to the Fleet, and when you have 5 people who have accepted, it is created.
- Allow us to add ranks as necessary

Seemingly missing for now:
- Fleet Logos (where can we add them?)

Fixed:
- Uniforms are now wearable!
- Can't change the top 3 rank names or permissions (error message says that the rank does not exist
Enable those changes
- Enable fleet bank permissions (donate and withdraw)

Please post anything else and I'll add it to this list.

Old thread here for reference:http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=72275

/
Thanks for the updates on wot they have or havent fixed...

I would like you to add to this list of bugs that you can't even scroll back thro vault logs... yes theres a more button, not good enough i would like to be able to see all my logs from the start.. I would like to know whos donated and when and how much (for promotions)
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubsST View Post
Thanks for the updates on wot they have or havent fixed...

I would like you to add to this list of bugs that you can't even scroll back thro vault logs... yes theres a more button, not good enough i would like to be able to see all my logs from the start.. I would like to know whos donated and when and how much (for promotions)
Great point.

I'm adding that to the list. It would have saved us a bit of grief as well.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-09-2010, 02:39 PM
I was gonna post this myself but this saves me the job

I agree with the OP, i feel im restricted as Fleet Leader atm as there is no option for fleet mails, fleet uniform does not work for me..the list goes on.

Any response from the devs would be great
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-09-2010, 03:39 PM
I'm an Officer in the Shacknews fleet, Shacker When the Walls Fell, which is currently 90 members strong! We have experienced many of these issues also, but have some additional ones as well.

Our major bug at the moment is that our Fleet Bank is unable to be withdrawn from except by Leader ranked members. What happened was we were testing ways to restrict energy credit withdrawals, and upon unchecking withdraw for all but the highest rank (which still didn't stop anyone from withdrawing credits) and then re-checking it afterwards, the checkbox changed but no one can withdraw now. Doing the same thing with deposit made it so people couldn't deposit while it was unchecked, but could deposit again after rechecking it as would be expected.

Other than that, we need a longer log or make it so that it is at least scrollable when you hit more. We have enough members making transactions every day that it is hard to see more than 12 hours back even with the fleet bank log stretched out all the way.

Fleet bank prices are also completely ridiculous. They were 1000 energy credits during beta, which was obviously too low. However, 1.2 million per tab is not a good compromise. I suggest that the base tab should be fairly low, maybe 10,000 credits, and then have the prices get progressively more expensive until the final tab costs 1 million credits or more if needed. The 4 tabs we had during beta were plenty for all of our members, but 1 tab just isn't cutting it.

Message of the day shouldn't be repeated with every zone change, it gets old REALLY quickly. Maybe set it to only appear when entering a space station, perhaps even JUST Earth Spacedock, or once when you first login would all be fine compromises.

Before the major UI overhaul in beta, player's levels showed up in the Fleet Roster list. Now, it only shows the rank symbol. I would prefer the player level showing to the rank symbol if they couldn't both be shown. Also, ranks on the Roster tab are also misaligned from the player's name, so that they appear below the other info for the player, and can make it hard to tell who is what sometimes.

Thanks for reading this, I think that the fleet system is definitely an important part of the game and will be great once a lot of these improvements are made!