Lt. Commander
Borg is back. No point to this discussion.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 01:18 PM
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightsbane View Post
It would be nice if we could get a timeframe. It's fun spending 240.00 and then getting to watch the people who have paid nothing playing the day away.
Acutally If you've payed nothing you can't play, as you didn't pre-order.

Me, I payed $0.99 for my preorder, so I guess you aren't referring to me anyway then.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 01:25 PM
I would like to get an answer here too.

It is really annoying now. People are playing and creating their fleets, while we can't, because we want to create a borg character.
Also other lifetimers were able to create a borg char already! THIS is absolutely frustrating now.

Beta is over, you are in real business now! Do something and care about your customers Cryptic!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 01:27 PM
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 01:27 PM
Quote:
preorder is free from many places, like amazon and gamestop online

I am really frustrated that this issue is still floating about. I think it's time to get lifers their borgs, even if it takes down the servers for a bit.
Wait, so I could have saved 99 cents? Damnit I want a refund from Target.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 01:33 PM
BUMPED for an official answer!
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Saying that it was taken down so people could "at least play" doesn't do many of us any good. The sever might as well be off if there is no borg available to me. Why would I want to create another character and play for a while to delete it. I did that enough in beta.

It's been enough time now. Flip it back on and let us grab it. If it bogs things a bit, I think that's fair since we have invested the most up front in your product.

In the very least an update with an ETA would be nice.
Hahaha while you're at it the servers might as well be down until I can play my Joined Trill on Tuesday by your logic. I payed over $190 and those filthy curs only paid 50 dollars and get to play! You can play too, even without your Borg. That's what I'll be doing in regards to my Joined Trill.

Seriously my 3 year old daughter has more maturity than the people whining on these boards.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxone View Post

Seriously my 3 year old daughter has more maturity than the people whining on these boards.
This...seriously people grow up. Life sucks...things don't go the way you want them too...it happens...if you can't handle something as ridiculously insignificant as this Heaven forbid you have a major event happen in your life...you'll be a damn shambles!
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-29-2010, 01:37 PM
You know what your wrong you are getting exactly what you paid for from the place you paid. We on the other hand are not. Stop comparing your trill to what the life time subscribers bought.