Lt. Commander
# 121
01-29-2010, 03:11 PM
Same here 2 slots no Borg.
Lt. Commander
# 122
01-29-2010, 03:12 PM
Best I can figure from all the people who do have their borg, those who have 4 slots but no borg, and those of us with 2 slots and no borg is there was a DB snafu between accounting and the game shards. Which in itself is scary, however at this point they would be best served just shutting down, and doing the mass fix, instead of the piecemeal fix they've been doing so far.

Only a matter of time before people start looking to get their money back.
Lt. Commander
# 123
01-29-2010, 03:14 PM
Since its night time over here I'm off to bed. Some head start, if you can fix this or even answer my ticket by the morning (probably about midnight your time) or tell us how the hell we are supposed to get or money back for mis-selling us a product under the Trade Descriptions act that would be ace.

Lt. Commander
# 124
01-29-2010, 03:15 PM
i've done everything asked and have entered 2 different tickets and have been waiting for quite sometime with no luck still. This is VERY frustrating. I could understand if there was server issues possibly, but account issues with people that have dropped this much money on a game is unsatisfactory
Lt. Commander
# 125
01-29-2010, 03:15 PM
They need to shut the server down now and to be fair wipe all the char data so people who didn't wait for borg chars dont have a leg up on those who did wait.
Lt. Commander
# 126
01-29-2010, 03:16 PM
Well Ive got all of my slots, but no Borg. This makes me a very sad panda...
Lt. Commander
# 127
01-29-2010, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekNicTerror View Post
it would be really nice if they either:
A) Shutdown the servers now and restart them when the Life Sub issues are done.
B) Shutdown the servers, wipe everyone's characters, and restart them when the Life Sub issues are done.
C) Shutdown the servers, wipe everyone's characters, and just wait for the official launch date so people will also have their pre-order bonuses.

B or C would be the most fair to let ALL people who wanted to make borg mains start with everyone else. And I would have no problem waiting for Feb to play with all my bonuses with C.
Lol - are you crazy?...

Wipe everyone elses characters just because our Borg isn't working?...

Wow - that's a whole new level of selfish.
Lt. Commander
# 128
01-29-2010, 03:18 PM
this is becoming very annoying, been waiting since the headstart started to play my borg and I'm still waiting.
I have my 4 slots but no borg, almost tempted to ask for money back.
Lt. Commander
# 129
they can't shut down and wipe all chars.. that would make A LOT OF more people angry ..
maybe they can give us something extra instead. maybe an ingame tissue
Lt. Commander
# 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekNicTerror View Post
They need to shut the server down now and to be fair wipe all the char data so people who didn't wait for borg chars dont have a leg up on those who did wait.
I'm sorry but this is just patently ridiculous. I understand the frustration but ultimately waiting is a personal choice. Also what are you so hot to get to cap for? There's nothing up there yet anyway, you'd just zoom up to cap and say, "I spent 239 dollars for this!?" then you'd nerd rage and post on the forums angry that you zoomed to the cap and there was nothing waiting to receive you with open arms.

Short version: Chill, its not a race to Sovvie, and they'll get it fixed soon enough.