Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 officer reward not received
01-29-2010, 03:18 PM
So far no problem but the same i had in open beta.

- once i created a dummy char i could log and claim my liberatd Borg Captain
- loged out, created my liberated borg works fine
- start the missions
- picked the first officer in the teleporting room, fine

- do the mission where i am to receive a second bridge officer. mission done, back in sector space, hail starfleet to report mission. got the page to select the BO, I pick the Eng and collect reward.

No BO anywhere. And read carefully. It is not available in the assignement window.

So dont reply stuff like " go in [what i just said above] and right clic...."... there is nothing to right clic on. Only the message stating that there is currently no bridges officer available...

First quest outisde of the station and you don't get the reward!... I even checked in the inventory just in case of a regression and nope, not there either.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 03:27 PM
I have the same problem. I was cheated out of my bridge officer after saving the azure.

Sure glad today's launch has gone smooth....at least I have my borg officer...oh wait...i don't have that either.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 03:32 PM
Same here? I also seem to be missing a Constalation class star ship and one Red Matter Converter? So I actually have recived nothing for my pre-order except for the head start? oh and wasn't there supposed to be extra toon slots aswell?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 03:40 PM
You will not receive your red matter thing or Constitution ship until you get your retail key and add it to your account. So that would most likely not be until at least Tuesday, the actual launch day.

It has been stated countless times that you will not have access to ANY of your preorder bonus items until you install your retail key. The Borg playable character available to life time subscribers is the only special item that should be available now.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Same problem here, subscribe to the existent report in game
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 05:11 PM
I didn't get my BO reward either. Nothing on assignments tabm or in inventory. Hoping this doesn't happen with other missions.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 05:27 PM
just happened to me too. Is this a known issue?
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 05:32 PM
I did 2 or 3 bug reports on this in Open Beta. I was having the issue getting mine during the tutorial where you pick your first BOff.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2010, 05:41 PM
YOu have to go under your assignments tab and actually commission the officer.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardassianNinja View Post
YOu have to go under your assignments tab and actually commission the officer.
i have the same problem and there arent even any candidates to assign.