Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 12:44 PM
I think it's just bugged - my BO's have access to the male shirt: BUT they can't actually wear it. (The shirt shows up, but if you actually click to select it, it vanishes, just like all the other unlockables on BOs)

But yeah, I'd rather like my uniforms too >.>
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 12:45 PM
I've got my Mirror Universe uniform, but can't equip it to my BOffs.

That's not important though - where's the Male WOK uniform?

Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 12:47 PM
Well, this is sad to know. I was unsure about CO, but I purchsed the lifetime specifically for the Mirror Universe outfits. I wanted to be able to show off my crew's Belly Buttons! This IS the main feture I purchased it for, as I only play CO once a month or so.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 01:11 PM
I just want some swim trunks so I don't feel over dressed when I visit Risa...
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-02-2010, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistformsquirrel
I think it's just bugged - my BO's have access to the male shirt: BUT they can't actually wear it. (The shirt shows up, but if you actually click to select it, it vanishes, just like all the other unlockables on BOs)

This is poster is 100% right. It's in the game right now, it's just bugged. PCs can't see the option, but BOs can, but they can't actually wear it. Try it out for yourselves.

Edit: I have only seen the Mirror Universe for Male BOs btw. Females I can't find anything yet.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-02-2010, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistformsquirrel

Really, for specific items that have been known and promised as early as last September, 'bugged' is kinda lousy. The extent and uniformness of the bug suggests there wasn't even a QA pass done on unlocking and applying the bits before launch happened.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-03-2010, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
Really, for specific items that have been known and promised as early as last September, 'bugged' is kinda lousy. The extent and uniformness of the bug suggests there wasn't even a QA pass done on unlocking and applying the bits before launch happened.
Or the QA pass was done months ago in the alpha/early beta stages and Cryptic thought it was ready. .
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-03-2010, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
I actually brought up something about unlocking uniforms for beta to make sure they worked (and so anyone still on the fence about which version to buy could see what their uniforms would look like). Alas, they were never unlocked and so now we're seeing all the different bugs.

The ones I know of:
Male TOS Uniform "combadges" don't show up at all as a selection
TOS Tops are able to be highlighted on BO's, but unable to select (they vanish once you select them)
Female TOS skirts don't even show up for PCs or BOs
MU Tops are able to be highlighted on BO's, but unable to select
Female MU skirts don't even show up for PCs or BOs
WoK Tops are able to be highlighted on BO's, but unable to select

I believe a lot more of the above with the TNG (series, not movie) and DS9 uniforms. Parts are missing, and BOs can't wear them.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaawn
Or the QA pass was done months ago in the alpha/early beta stages and Cryptic thought it was ready. .
Possible. Still a bit unpleasant, given how much even relatively minor alterations to the creator changed and invalidated so many things, you'd expect them to retest it.

*shrug*