10-22-2013, 07:20 PM
Garak to Dr. Bashir "Spare me your insufferable Federation optimism
Of course Cardassia will survive."
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-22-2013, 08:39 PM
Laan Jaheel reporting in. Cardassin maps are up:

http://starfleetexperience.blogspot.com/

<Click> on "View Entire Profile" maps listed. looking forward, but will never forget the past...

Best when copy-paste in windows photo ..Enjoy we can make our plans...
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
<Click here>Federation Fleet

Last edited by francisakirk; 10-22-2013 at 08:47 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-23-2013, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by francisakirk View Post
Laan Jaheel reporting in. Cardassin maps are up:

http://starfleetexperience.blogspot.com/

<Click> on "View Entire Profile" maps listed. looking forward, but will never forget the past...

Best when copy-paste in windows photo ..Enjoy we can make our plans...

Enjoyed the map and honored to have you on board. Now, what trouble can we get ourselves into.

Laan Jaheel assignment order Order Number#29930186

As of stardate 309191.855783866 the Jevonite Order hearby assigns Laan Jaheel in the position of Order Executive Officer and Commander of the Beta Ursae Sector Block. Laan Jaheel is hearby promoted to the rank of Jagul with all rights and responsibilities inherit in the position.

Signed Legate Nador Ekoor
Commander, Jevonite Order
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-23-2013, 04:26 AM
"Cardassians have never been afraid of war, a fact we've proven time and again over these past two years. 800 million of our brave soldiers have given their lives to fulfill our part of the agreement, and what has the FEDERATION done in return? Nothing. We've gained no new territories." "In fact, our influence throughout the Quadrant has diminished. And to make matters worse, we're not even masters in our own home. Travel anywhere in Cardassia and what do you find? HUMANS, VULCANS, AND NOW BAJORANS. Instead of the invaders, we have become the invaded. Our allies have conquered us without firing a single shot. Well, no longer." I call upon Cardassians everywhere - Resist. Resist today. Resist tomorrow. Resist till the last FEDERATION soldier has been driven from our soil."

(Excerpts from Gul Damar's resistance speech. Some information was altered to convince Cardassians to stand up against our oppressor)
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-23-2013, 02:30 PM
Are you tired of just being a number among the sheep that follow the same path?

Is exploring the various quadrants not enough and you want to explore a culture and people whom have been neglected in the aspects of canon development?

The Cardassians need dedicated patriots to rebuild that which we once were. The Jevonite Order leads the way in rebuilding and seeks to overcome our challenges as an independent entity. We have already experienced what happens when allies approach us with what they claim are "good intentions" and the loss of millions was the result of our naivety.

Do not be fooled by the Federation's "demonstration of good will" their true intentions ARE NOT to help us become equal and balanced within the quadrant. They seek weak minded civilians to place into our government in order to control the policies which shackle all Cardassians. An old proverb says "Beware of Humans bearing gifts" and we should cherish this proverbial warning and secure it within our minds.

The Federation has ulterior motives in what they do, they are an organization established on expansion and conquest attributed by the so called membership of over 200 civilizations under the yoke of the Humans and Vulcans. The far end of Cardassian space is unexplored by many in the Alpha Quadrant and only the Cardassian people hold the Federation at bay from its expansionistic protocol. Once the Cardassian people are conquered the buffer no longer exists and the expansion continues.

The Federation also seeks the disciplined Soldiers which are renowned throughout Cardassia's history. The greatest warriors in space only the Klingons are capable against us. For a union which claims peace, this same Federation has a longer history of conflict than any other organization in the Alpha and Beta quadrants. They will utilize the trust of the Cardassian people and send us to the front lines to be lambs to the slaughter in their pursuit of expansion. DO NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN.

The Jevonite Order seeks patriots that stand for a free and independent Cardassia.

(Cardassians and Alien generic species with Cardassian backstories)

We call on all brothers and sisters to fight against the deceit which the Federation is practicing.

We are a casual fleet

We are RP focused with a balance of STF, PvE, and PvP (as numbers dictate)
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-24-2013, 12:04 PM
The Federation intends to keep our people in shackles, the fear what the future holds. The fact is the Cardassian people are a proud and strong people determined to return to our former prominence.

THE JEVONITE ORDER

Calls on all Cardassians (includes Alien generic species with a backstory of membership within the Cardassian Union) to stand up against our oppressors.

The Order seeks Patriots to join the cause of freedom.

Do not allow the soft tongues of the oppressor to deceive you into thinking that their actions are merely in the name of good will. They have been the enemies of our people for almost a century and their intentions are not in the name of friendship.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-24-2013, 04:05 PM
Jagul Jaheel; I just reviewed the security systems on the primary operations unit (website) and you are cleared for all departments. Please test your access and report whether any changes were successful.
Lt. Commander
# 18 For Cardassian Fans
10-24-2013, 05:54 PM
The following are a few links that have wonderful Cardassian networks, information, forums, RP opportunities, etc.

http://cardassia.b1.jcink.com/

Play by Email (Must be 18+) Cardassia Rising, help rebuild Cardassia. Taking place shortly after the Dominion War. Includes Federation and Cardassian characters (I guess they'd also allow Romulan and Klingon as well).

http://cardassiarising.wikia.com/wik...ia_Rising_Wiki
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-25-2013, 12:19 PM
THE JEVONITE ORDER

Seeking loyal Cardassians to rebuild our proud culture and strengthen our society. We are the primary group partaking in construction of various institutes and leading agricultural projects.

The Federation seeks to make claim that they are the primary source of our successful rebuilding program. The fact is that the Ferengi loans, OUR Mining projects, OUR scientific research, OUR Type VII Commercial Lab, Trade with the Romulans ARE THE sources of our success.

The Federation wants to claim that they provide security for our people, our colonies, our planets. If this is the truth, what happened to Devos II? It was invaded and conquered by our enemies with NO response by the Federation. Some will say, that Cardassia has no claim due to their participation within the Dominion, I respond that the Jem Hadar have even less claim because they were Dominon to the Death and didn't belong in the Alpha Quadrant.

We need trained Soldiers, trained Engineers, and trained Scientists to continue the rebuilding. We must rebuild and send the Federation occupation back to their own borders. They do not aid us in good faith or good will, they have ulterior motives of conquest and seek to make Cardassians the next servants chained in servitude to the Humans and Vulcans.
Lt. Commander
# 20 Cardassian Union
10-25-2013, 06:40 PM
Legate Ekoor,

The honor is mine. I pledge and press on for the future of the Order & The Cardassian Union. I shall take my responsibilities in the Beta Ursae Sector with earness.
I shall review my clearances and security protocol.

My sites are on Gamma 7...recalling the crusade and havoc!

Jagul Jaheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nador67 View Post
Enjoyed the map and honored to have you on board. Now, what trouble can we get ourselves into.

Laan Jaheel assignment order Order Number#29930186

As of stardate 309191.855783866 the Jevonite Order hearby assigns Laan Jaheel in the position of Order Executive Officer and Commander of the Beta Ursae Sector Block. Laan Jaheel is hearby promoted to the rank of Jagul with all rights and responsibilities inherit in the position.

Signed Legate Nador Ekoor
Commander, Jevonite Order
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
<Click here>Federation Fleet