Lt. Commander
# 21
10-26-2013, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by francisakirk View Post
Legate Ekoor,

The honor is mine. I pledge and press on for the future of the Order & The Cardassian Union. I shall take my responsibilities in the Beta Ursae Sector with earness.
I shall review my clearances and security protocol.

My sites are on Gamma 7...recalling the crusade and havoc!

Jagul Jaheel
Jagul Jaheel,

Explain yourself, I noticed your fleet page and in that wonderfully soft staff at the top of you site, NOT ONE...NOT ONE CARDASSIAN!
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-26-2013, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nador67 View Post
Jagul Jaheel,

Explain yourself, I noticed your fleet page and in that wonderfully soft staff at the top of you site, NOT ONE...NOT ONE CARDASSIAN!
Honorable Legate,

For sometime now I have been a member of Federation Fleet. Its Fleet Admiral is Darren Wright, a well respected man who manages and runs a fleet of many species from all parts of the universe. I have relayed to him my intentions in aiding the Cardassian Union in its quest to reestablish itself as a free and just Union. Your quest is known by many and many are unknown. I have made my intentions know, for there is no fear in doing what my heart yearns to do good for the Jevonite order.

I pledge to you my assistance and obedience for your(our) cause in bringing Cardassia Prime to the hieght of its once past greatness. Only now with a new understaning for its people and their honor. Bringing them from the ashes, to light of greatness through compassion. It is true (STO)many have forgotten your plight and dont recognize the Cardassian people. But I believe, if my great pride don't decieve me, we shall succeed and be recognized to all as a great species worthy in its own right. I believe Legate Nador, we are a proud people and the door for diplomacy is slightly ajar. ethanADAMS has many hats and characters, But Laan Jaheel is a Cardassian and will die as such. I plead to those Cardassians hiding in the shadows, Come out! Come Out! Stand by us!!! The day will arise again!!!
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
<Click here>Federation Fleet
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-26-2013, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Honorable Legate,

For sometime now I have been a member of Federation Fleet. Its Fleet Admiral is Darren Wright, a well respected man who manages and runs a fleet of many species from all parts of the universe. I have relayed to him my intentions in aiding the Cardassian Union in its quest to reestablish itself as a free and just Union. Your quest is known by many and many are unknown. I have made my intentions know, for there is no fear in doing what my heart yearns to do good for the Jevonite order.

I pledge to you my assistance and obedience for your(our) cause in bringing Cardassia Prime to the hieght of its once past greatness. Only now with a new understaning for its people and their honor. Bringing them from the ashes, to light of greatness through compassion. It is true (STO)many have forgotten your plight and dont recognize the Cardassian people. But I believe, if my great pride don't decieve me, we shall succeed and be recognized to all as a great species worthy in its own right. I believe Legate Nador, we are a proud people and the door for diplomacy is slightly ajar. ethanADAMS has many hats and characters, But Laan Jaheel is a Cardassian and will die as such. I plead to those Cardassians hiding in the shadows, Come out! Come Out! Stand by us!!! The day will arise again!!!
Wow, long speech. I just wanted to see a Cardassian on that top banner at your fleet site.
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-27-2013, 12:40 PM
the Jevonite Order Is Not Recruiting Just Anyone

We Are Available For Cardassian Patriots To Join
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-27-2013, 01:55 PM
EA?? Is your Fed character up for a little RP? Let me know and what is EA's rank now?
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-27-2013, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Wow, long speech. I just wanted to see a Cardassian on that top banner at your fleet site.
LOL...Sorry got a little carried away there...

I have no control over the sites features really...Like I was tryingt to say, STO has not implemented a Caradssian Character, but, I will ask the site IT fellow if iit is possible...

Us Cardassians, feel somewhat, a little bit negative towards the Federation and not to "palzy walzy"...Im raviing again, sorry. To speak lightly on the issue Legate. Yes our feelings run rather deep in this matter, on both sides of the fence. I will ask?
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-27-2013, 02:02 PM
On the other site, I had to lower Nador's position from the Legate I am to

wait for it...wait

Garresh 5th class. In the game equivelant would be Dal 2nd class (a Command Sergeant Major). Which is fine since I have to prove my worth.

Common theme; I seem to always make the cranky, crusty, old guys.
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-27-2013, 02:03 PM
Quote:
EA?? Is your Fed character up for a little RP? Let me know and what is EA's rank now?
eA rank is Admiral...Laan Jaheel is Lieutenant. Are we talking in game or on your site?

I will be on-line Sunday, Oct. 27th at 7:00 PM EST..Looking forward

I could sign on as Laan...He is already in the Cardassian Sector..
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-27-2013, 02:05 PM
Quote:
LOL...Sorry got a little carried away there...

I have no control over the sites features really...Like I was tryingt to say, STO has not implemented a Caradssian Character, but, I will ask the site IT fellow if iit is possible...

Us Cardassians, feel somewhat, a little bit negative towards the Federation and not to "palzy walzy"...Im raviing again, sorry. To speak lightly on the issue Legate. Yes our feelings run rather deep in this matter, on both sides of the fence. I will ask?
No worries; I just figured WHEN the Cardassians become official, those who do not have the respect of Cardassia shown on their front doors shall be the first victims of our revival.

Lt. Commander
# 30
10-27-2013, 02:08 PM
Quote:
eA rank is Admiral...Laan Jaheel is Lieutenant. Are we talking in game or on your site?

I will be on-line Sunday, Oct. 27th at 7:00 PM EST..Looking forward

I could sign on as Laan...He is already in the Cardassian Sector..

I'll do it on here STO forums; the fleet page still isn't up to standard and much of the RP would be difficult in game.

IF you want to run a few Cardassian stories in game

Right now I have 2 Foundry missions published

From the Ashes 1 (very basic; no combat, but has characters you'll come across in the series.)

From the Ashes 3 (Combat heavy, but shouldn't be hard)