Lt. Commander
and they shouldent, all you people do is ***** and moan, if making and relesing an mmo is so easy you guys do it, GO ON, DO IT, WHATS THAT?, YOU CANT?
thats what i thaught now less Q_Q more PEW PEW

and thanks for da Awesome game and beta Cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Cool story bro.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.N.3.M.Y
and they shouldent, all you people do is ***** and moan, if making and relesing an mmo is so easy you guys do it, GO ON, DO IT, WHATS THAT?, YOU CANT?

Last time I checked, this game, along with a subscription COST MONEY to play? That money is paid to Cryptic, is it not? Bu-Bye.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.N.3.M.Y

So when your brand new car breaks down of the court, your not allowed to complaint because your not a mechanic.

What a load of BS.

The sheer amount of rubbish the customers have had to put up with, is down to the Developers making a mess. You fanboys are now xxxx out of luck. Beta's over. Nowhere to hide. So if you love the game, go play and leave those of us with a legitimate complaint to express our views however we please
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodean
Last time I checked, this game, along with a subscription COST MONEY to play? That money is paid to Cryptic, is it not? Bu-Bye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akril View Post
So when your brand new car breaks down of the court, your not allowed to complaint because your not a mechanic.

What a load of BS.

The sheer amount of rubbish the customers have had to put up with, is down to the Developers making a mess. You fanboys are now xxxx out of luck. Beta's over. Nowhere to hide. So if you love the game, go play and leave those of us with a legitimate complaint to express our views however we please
Guys, the OP is trolling you both. The only correct response was the one I made. :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Is it some age thing or just a mental disorder that causes people on internet to assume if have a issue with something in a video game the only way it is valid if you own a company large enough to make a MMO? As I know none of my friends every would say this and know that people older than me don't. I assume it is some how a age thing because I see all lot of people doing it.

If you don't like Taxes why don't you make your own country and become president of it!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 04:06 PM
We are listening. WE'RE ALWAYS LISTENING

http://www.ingsoc.net/big_brother.jpg
Closed Thread