Career Officer
# 1 No more screenshots....
10-21-2013, 11:55 PM
Prior to Arc, whenever I took a screenshot in-game, there was a folder in the game directory where all Screenshots from the game would save.

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but now, I don't have that folder anymore.

Is there a way to fix this?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
10-22-2013, 05:36 PM
Your screenshots should live here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Entertainment\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\screenshots

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 3
10-23-2013, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Your screenshots should live here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Entertainment\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\screenshots

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Nope. The folder isn't showing up at all. This is the first time this has happened. I had to rebuild my main computer, and on a new hard drive installed Windows 7, but I found out that in order to install STO I had to install Arc.

On my laptop and my other hard drive that's still running Windows XP (which I haven't updated with the new hardware drivers and haven't fired up lately), the screenshots folder is there, and working just fine.
Rihannsu
# 4
10-23-2013, 09:04 AM
I dont use Arc but nowadays when i press for a screenshot, nothing happens.
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
Career Officer
# 5
10-23-2013, 09:07 AM
P.S.

On my laptop and XP drive, I never installed or used Arc.
Career Officer
# 6
10-23-2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seannewboy View Post

This guy!
Captain
# 7
10-23-2013, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seannewboy View Post
In the chat window type /screenshot and you will get the screenshot options, with or without ui etc and once done they will be in the location as previously described by Brandon
Live long and Prosper
Career Officer
# 8
10-23-2013, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazzie View Post
In the chat window type /screenshot and you will get the screenshot options, with or without ui etc and once done they will be in the location as previously described by Brandon
When I get into the game, I'll try this. Right now I'm having another issue with the launcher not updating, and therefore making it impossible for me to log into STO.
Captain
# 9
10-23-2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsrcenturus View Post
When I get into the game, I'll try this. Right now I'm having another issue with the launcher not updating, and therefore making it impossible for me to log into STO.
Have you tried restarting your hardware, clearing your cache etc as this normally fixes that.
Live long and Prosper
Career Officer
# 10
10-23-2013, 10:41 AM
You also might try right clicking on the Launcher icon, and select 'Run as administrator' in case you have the wrong file permissions on the directory where the screenshot folder is suppose to be...