Lt. Commander
# 1 Dude Where's My Borg
01-29-2010, 01:12 PM
I like totally paid a crap ton of money so that I'd be able to play this game whenever I want for the rest of my life. But my special unlock isn't available moments after launch and I'm having to waitttttttttt.

And worse, other people can already play with it! They're like, three hours ahead of me, in a game I plan to play for years. This is so unfair! I'm going to cancel my subscription!!11!!!1

Seriously. Damn, that's annoying.

There has been a problem with the Liberated Borg. Cryptic is working to fix it. Once they are available, you'll have to create a trash character and access the C-Store. Once there, you can activate the Liberated Borg and make a new character. It's going to be alright.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 01:13 PM
It would have been better if you made the topic "Dude, where's my Borg?"
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 01:15 PM
The idea of head start is exactly that you pay something a little extra to get into a live gaming environment before the general public. The sole reason for this is to level up before you have to deal with the 5 million others asking "where's Sulu...." My tolerence is very low at this point and Im considering the need for some compensation from Cryptic. I can not level my character which i paid for in advance becuase your system wont work. I see a case here does anyone else?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran
The idea of head start is exactly that you pay something a little extra to get into a live gaming environment before the general public. The sole reason for this is to level up before you have to deal with the 5 million others asking "where's Sulu...." My tolerence is very low at this point and Im considering the need for some compensation from Cryptic. I can not level my character which i paid for in advance becuase your system wont work. I see a case here does anyone else?

Well speaking as a British contracts lawyer, who speciliases in consumer purchase contracts, I'd say you definately do (providing your in England).

I'd also add (as I've been saying before) your entitled to charge cryptic for each time you cannot log in to compensate you for your "loss of enjoyment".
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran
I see a case here does anyone else?
No.

/10chars
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 01:19 PM
According to contract law, yes, you have a case. Will it be worth the cost of filing and prosecuting the case? No.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akril View Post
Well speaking as a British contracts lawyer, who speciliases in consumer purchase contracts, I'd say you definately do (providing your in England).

I'd also add (as I've been saying before) your entitled to charge cryptic for each time you cannot log in to compensate you for your "loss of enjoyment".
I don't know if this is facetious or not. My mind is blown.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyShoxzy
I already made that thread.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2010, 01:23 PM
The only problem is that those of us waiting to get to make our borg instead have nothing to do but sit on the forums and talk trash about it.

Maybe if we could make them we'd go away... >.> *nudge nudge*
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyShoxzy
A missed opportunity. Alas.
Closed Thread