Lt. Commander
# 1 Pre-Order Shipping/Headstart
01-29-2010, 03:16 PM
I've preordered the physical game from GameStop in the US - I live the the UK and it wont ship until the second, leaving me unable to access the headstart - Ive searched and clicked through the forums to find some answers but have had no luck (possibly down to me not looking in the right place)

Just wondering what do to, should I download the client? if so - where from? Or would the same beta client work?

Sorry if this is a repeated question,

Cheers.

LL&P.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 03:48 PM
Same problem. Pre-ordered the digital download copy from GameStop, but they don't give you anything until the 2nd? So much for headstart access...

Halp
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylol View Post
Same problem. Pre-ordered the digital download copy from GameStop, but they don't give you anything until the 2nd? So much for headstart access...

Halp
I to ordered the DDE from Gamestop for me and my wife, and I got an email about 4 hours after with a preorder key. if you been in the beta because of a preorder key then your fine, if not, the first email i got from GS said if you dont hear anything about key in 24 hours contact them at the customer servers center. So call them or email them (but calling will probley get it to you faster)