Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
01-29-2010, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farlowmi View Post
You really do seem to be in a minority - all I have heard all night in game and forums is complaints.
Welcome to MMORPGs. Almost everything you hear will be a complaint. That's why some of us drop in and offer thanks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
01-29-2010, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris
Welcome to MMORPGs. Almost everything you hear will be a complaint. That's why some of us drop in and offer thanks.
Thanks for stating the obvious
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
01-29-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris
Welcome to MMORPGs. Almost everything you hear will be a complaint. That's why some of us drop in and offer thanks.
Maybe a bad timing though when people are marching with torches towards Cryptics (Valves?) HQ...?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
01-29-2010, 03:41 PM
it's hard for me to consider a launch smooth when its impossible for me to log on....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
01-29-2010, 03:41 PM
Thanks here too. I would like to add that I was one of those who did not have his Borg. But it only took a few hours to resolve the issue. Cryptic works fast IMHO. Thanks for your hard work Devs.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
01-29-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farlowmi View Post
You really do seem to be in a minority - all I have heard all night in game and forums is complaints.
Whiners are always whining. Happy players are...umm..playing
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
01-29-2010, 03:43 PM
Maybe, maybe not. I do not doubt for a moment that Cryptic is working as hard as they can on fixing the issues that come up. And, as I said on the first page, this has been a smoother launch than a lot I can remember. Sure, some things are going wrong. But if you expected anything different, you've not played many MMOs at launch. They deserve some thanks for their hard work, even if others are screaming for their heads.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
01-29-2010, 03:47 PM
Nope. Just a statement of fact.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
01-29-2010, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris
Welcome to MMORPGs. Almost everything you hear will be a complaint.
Did you just complain about people complaining?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
01-29-2010, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris
Maybe, maybe not. I do not doubt for a moment that Cryptic is working as hard as they can on fixing the issues that come up. And, as I said on the first page, this has been a smoother launch than a lot I can remember. Sure, some things are going wrong. But if you expected anything different, you've not played many MMOs at launch. They deserve some thanks for their hard work, even if others are screaming for their heads.
i have no doubt they're working on it, just saying my requisite for a smooth release is playing the game...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:21 PM.