Lt. Commander
# 1 Section 31
01-29-2010, 03:26 PM
<<<<<<<<<<Section 31 Fleet HQ>>>>>>>>>>

Welcome to the Federations unofficial intelligence and defense organization. Section 31 exists outside Starfleet Intelligence's influence and deals with threats to Earth's and the Federation's security. Its operating authority stems from a provision of the Starfleet charter: Article 14, Section 31, from which its name is derived, that makes allowances for "bending the rules" during times of extraordinary threats.
Section 31 is comparable to other secret police organizations in the Star Trek universe, such as the Romulan Tal Shiar and the Cardassian Obsidian Order. Unlike those organizations, Section 31 does not exist to enforce government policy or punish traitors, but rather to defend against external threats. Also, unlike the Tal Shiar and Obsidian Order, both of whom are greatly feared within their populaces, most people in the Star Trek universe have never heard of Section 31 and will never encounter it

Please submit your applications by pm to either villetta, ryanthegr8 or crowley76 and begin posting on our unofficial thread.

About us
A fleet made up of all different types of gamers. We have well over 150 members spanning throughout the world from the US to Europe to Australia and more. We are about a lot more than gaming, with our own radio show and tournaments running on our forums.

While the clan itself has its roots on the PS3, we do have various spin offs including PC gaming. Many of us activiely played CIty of Heroes/Villains under the supergroup name "Empire of SWATH". 95% of the time we played on the Villains side. Please join us in our latest venture in the world of online gaming!

WE are Swath. WE are the invisible shield. WE are section 31.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 05:47 PM
The one and only REAL section 31.

Yeah baby.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 06:04 PM
Yes, unfortunately there are some people in game trying to pass themselves off as us
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 06:39 PM
Lame, Crowley and I have been banging our heads against the wall pretty hard about that. I feel totally helpless as I am stuck at work for a few hours...Lets hope it gets resolved soon...otherwise....yeah.

Remember when we had a thread with thousands of pages of information on it? Yeah me too.

Thanks for remaking the thread Ves.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanthegr8 View Post
Lame, Crowley and I have been banging our heads against the wall pretty hard about that. I feel totally helpless as I am stuck at work for a few hours...Lets hope it gets resolved soon...otherwise....yeah.

Remember when we had a thread with thousands of pages of information on it? Yeah me too.

Thanks for remaking the thread Ves.
No probs Ryan, thought I should get us up and running as soon as possible on the new forums. Our old thread still exists in the archives, we can provide links to it if you want.

If you want anything else added to the first post just pm it to me.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 10:22 PM
Seriously were Section 31 the real Section 31. Now if someone has problem with that ill cut 'em straight up.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesredfield View Post
Seriously were Section 31 the real Section 31. Now if someone has problem with that ill cut 'em straight up.
no doubt, and phoenix cell will back you up
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 12:15 AM
Standing up for what's best for the Federation
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 12:25 AM
Im definately interested, ill be giving one of you when i log in tomorrow
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 04:58 AM
Section 31 got section 31'ed? Unpossible!

Gotta be pretty gusty to pull a move like that on the mostest scariest fleetest...fleetest?

What was I saying?