Lt. Commander
# 21 What about Steam users?
01-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Appreciate the update on some of the issues. But I am stuck redownloading through Steam, like a lot of people. Providing an update on this issue would ease some of the frustration for your Steam users.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-29-2010, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flagen View Post
Paid for mine on the 26th......there is about 30 pages of people that CANNOT use the Borg we paid for.....this is a few more then "just a few people"

TAKE DOWN THE SERVER AND FIX THE ISSUE!
Sure, they'll take down the servers just to humor you Grow up please.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Can we at least get an acknowledgement of the following two issues that have existed since the beginning of open beta or were changed toward the end?

I have patience with many, many of the bugs, but these two are inexcusable...
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-29-2010, 04:52 PM
An official workaround on the Steam issue would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by flagen View Post
Paid for mine on the 26th......there is about 30 pages of people that CANNOT use the Borg we paid for.....this is a few more then "just a few people"

TAKE DOWN THE SERVER AND FIX THE ISSUE!
While your at it!!! Let me Load into the Sol System!!! This is BS!!! I have been waiting for the PAST 6 HOURS to load into SOL Fix the Problem. I didn't buy the Collectors edition AND the Lifetime subscription to miss out on the Headstart because of issues that SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIXED IN BETA!!!
Lt. Commander
# 26
I finished the re download on steam now when i push the patch button the loader crashes.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-29-2010, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyHawk
Appreciate the update on some of the issues. But I am stuck redownloading through Steam, like a lot of people. Providing an update on this issue would ease some of the frustration for your Steam users.
They may not be giving any information about the Steam issue, because it's not something on their end. I think people need to stop shouting on these forums and start shouting at Steam. I didn't d/l from steam, and haven't had to redownload 10GB. My problem is that the Login server won't stop timing out. Which is something I think should take precedence over Borg characters, sorry guys.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-29-2010, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmoro View Post
Can we at least get an acknowledgement of the following two issues that have existed since the beginning of open beta or were changed toward the end?

I have patience with many, many of the bugs, but these two are inexcusable...
I really hope they are prioritizing getting people into the game over a costume fix, and preventing you from having to press a button.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-29-2010, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadous
They may not be giving any information about the Steam issue, because it's not something on their end. I think people need to stop shouting on these forums and start shouting at Steam. I didn't d/l from steam, and haven't had to redownload 10GB. My problem is that the Login server won't stop timing out. Which is something I think should take precedence over Borg characters, sorry guys.
Oh I'm sorry the other 100 games i have on steam that work fine and its a steam issue. hmm with all the other issues that weren't steam issues with this game today i find that to be hard to swallow.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-29-2010, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadous
You are probably right, but even that as official word from a dev would be great. Then we would have the official go-ahead to harass Steam.