Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2010, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aior
It is just insane the rate you can level in there compared to anywhere.

Best EXP, best chance for items, fastest all around. Just kill someone and afk back at the base and you are guarenteed 50+ skill points with a crap load of extras with a very fast turn around since you afk at a base no resistance for other team to win. Done.
Sounds like you'd miss most of the game content , what's the point?
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2010, 05:18 PM
I, myself, have not ventured into PVP but thanks for the tip lol.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-29-2010, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasidy
So people can stop complaining

"It wasn't that difficult to understand. People just want to be jerks and not discuss the actual topic.
Let's discuss it.

It doesn't matter what you do with your game it won't affect mine,.
You'll get to level cap and complain there's nothing to do while skipping almost all content while afkiing
You miss content
non battlefiled pvp is for real klingons
You probably don't want to discuss it and just want people to agree with you
If people want to waste money to afk, they are idiots
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-29-2010, 05:29 PM
?

This wasn't my topic, you know. I just was commenting on the ridiculously off-topic posts that were coming from people obsessing about the OP's grammar. Like I said, I haven't even been in PVP yet.

Everyone's so anxious to look cool and to put down people that they aren't even paying attention to who is posting what. I just was trying to be the voice of reason.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-29-2010, 05:32 PM
Quote:
?

This wasn't my topic, you know. I just was commenting on the ridiculously off-topic posts that were coming from people obsessing about the OP's grammar. Like I said, I haven't even been in PVP yet.

Everyone's so anxious to look cool and to put down people that they aren't even paying attention to who is posting what. I just was trying to be the voice of reason.
Sorry bud my bad, i wasn't trying to look 'cool' i was distracted...

Those were honest points though (directed at the op) if someone wants to actually discuss. I'm pretty sure from the op's forum title and posts he isn't interested in a discussion, He only wants his viepoint to be correct.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-29-2010, 05:34 PM
You DO realize that by admitting that you do exactly what you are complaining about, you're both a hypocrite and a bit of a [redacted]? I agree that it's a problem, but if you're going to complain about it... for the love of God don't admit that you do it.

Quote:
Everyone's so anxious to look cool and to put down people that they aren't even paying attention to who is posting what.
Poopiehead.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-29-2010, 05:56 PM
I demand this not be fixed until my Steam issues are cleared up and I have a few good days to abuse it.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-29-2010, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieScream View Post
I demand this not be fixed until my Steam issues are cleared up and I have a few good days to abuse it.
QFT 100%

They can fix it when I get my tier 4 Galaxy Class ;-)
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-29-2010, 07:14 PM
I think the OP is a tool. Plain and simple.

He says that PvP is leveling him too fast...but yet he's admitting to AFK PvPing?

Seriously...you're complaining about something that you're currently abusing, so that you can...what? Get it fixed? So that you can AFK PvP and get no reward for it?

I don't understand people like you. Why do you bother playing the game, even? You're going to AFK your way to Admiral, then complain that there's no content, when you're the f'ing moron who's skipping all the content in the first place.

Way to be an upstanding human being, kid.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-29-2010, 07:34 PM
Oh please no. What's wrong with having two different options to level? that way if you are bored of PVE you can lvl with PVP and vice versa. What's wrong with that? more options is always good.