Lt. Commander
# 1 Taking a moment to say thanks!
01-29-2010, 04:02 PM
Am greatly enjoying head start today and wanted to say thanks to everyone at Cryptic for all the hard work getting things to where they are today. I'm sure you've had many sleepless caffeinated stressful days in the last few weeks, but it was worth it!

You've built a great game with a foundation to build an even better one upon. Please keep up the good work after taking a moment to sit back and congratulate each other on a good job! And even catch a nutritious meal and a nap if you can.

Now back to playing!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 04:28 PM
It worked flawlessly for me too, I was actually surpriced about how good the game is, I'm looking forward to explore it in depth.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 04:32 PM
im stuck downloading that 10bg patch at 110kb/s D: , but im not a total noob and expected some stuff not to work, so all the same thanks Cryptic this game is gonna be epic
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 04:38 PM
Ran home during my 1 hour lunch (win!) to play. Was surprised how smooth gameplay was for a launch day. Looking forward to my Constitution class ship in two days for my Engineer Character
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 04:42 PM
I agree, my experience has been positive... not perfect, but positive. Good work Cryptic! Lets keep the positive threads rolling.
Lt. Commander
# 6
I have enjoyed playing the game today.
Not had any major issues.
A minor bug or two is all I noticed, which has been reported to the devs ofc, but nothing that breaks the gamepplay in any way.
Thank you very much for a smooth launch.
Lt. Commander
# 7
Yeah, I had a shakey start. Had issues logging on then took forever for the character screen to come up. Character creation was a tad disappointing as I had hoped they would add more features in it, but alas, it is the same as Beta. It seems pretty stable now. Still seeing a few bugs I saw and reported iN OB, but not deal breakers. All in all I am happy to be back in STO and look forward to Tuesday when I can make my REAL Captain!
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Had a very smooth 3 hour experience. So thank you Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2010, 04:57 PM
Yes, thank you for letting me pay full retail price for an unfinished product and then let me pay every month until you have made the first expansion (finished the game) so I can pay again.... Argh... im too negative. In fact, i love the game so far and dont mind paying you while you develop the game. Thats alright. I have plenty of money.

Just. Dont. Try. To. Make. Me. Pay. For. An. Expansion. This. Year.

Ask me and ill give you money, but ffs dont try to steal from me or rob me...
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-29-2010, 05:01 PM
Oh i'm having a wonderful time with STO. I got to play for an hour this morning (joy!), then got home from work to find that STEAM (aka the Devil) erased my client and started to download it again. There goes my headstart. Srsly I hope your lawyers are calling theirs.

*edit -- And I hope all you guys who aren't having issues would stop rubbing it in the faces of other people who thought they had their **** ready. That's almost as infuriating as the STEAM issue.